Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 43,086 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] Galaxy S5 Launcher And Quick Settings

Tip us?
 
Tornado_N0TM3
Old
(Last edited by Tornado_N0TM3; 4th April 2014 at 11:03 AM.)
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 48
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default [MOD] Galaxy S5 Launcher And Quick Settings

Hey guys its not my work I just made it flashable zip this mod includes:
Galaxy S5 Launcher
My Magazine
S5 Quick Settings
.
.
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?6y9z9hr9oenkrxr

"NOTE" If You're Odexed Delete SecLauncher.odex Before Installing this mod. And again this iz not my work !!

Dont Forget To Hit Thanks Button

Sent from Galaxy S4 ✌
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tornado_N0TM3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
lhadi
Old
#2  
lhadi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 380
Posts: 131
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Samarinda, East Borneo
good Job
The Following User Says Thank You to lhadi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Tornado_N0TM3
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 48
Join Date: Jan 2014
Thanks man

Sent from Galaxy S4 ✌
 
mtayabkk
Old
#4  
mtayabkk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 43
Posts: 237
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: uae

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado_N0TM3 View Post
Hey guys its not my work I just made it flashable zip this mod includes:
Galaxy S5 Launcher
My Magazine
S5 Quick Settings
.
.
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?6y9z9hr9oenkrxr

"NOTE" If You're Odexed Delete SecLauncher.odex Before Installing this mod. And again this iz not my work !!

Dont Forget To Hit Thanks Button

Sent from Galaxy S4 ✌
what about s5 icons ???
 
Tornado_N0TM3
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 48
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtayabkk View Post
what about s5 icons ???
http://www.mediafire.com/?ci5y49n89lwun2d flash it via recovery

Sent from Galaxy S4 ✌
 
demonic23ice
Old
#6  
demonic23ice's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 16
Join Date: Oct 2013
Thanks, this makes things easier after flashing a new rom.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Flashing roms ain't just a hobby, it's a way of life!

 
Tornado_N0TM3
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 48
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonic23ice View Post
Thanks, this makes things easier after flashing a new rom.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Any time man

Sent from Galaxy S4 ✌
 
dbf1430
Old
#8  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 55
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Kelantan
any screenshot??
 
ayong chia
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 415
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Batam

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado_N0TM3 View Post
Hey guys its not my work I just made it flashable zip this mod includes:
Galaxy S5 Launcher
My Magazine
S5 Quick Settings
.
.
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?6y9z9hr9oenkrxr

"NOTE" If You're Odexed Delete SecLauncher.odex Before Installing this mod. And again this iz not my work !!

Dont Forget To Hit Thanks Button

Sent from Galaxy S4 ✌
For? 9500/9502/9505/9506? or all Galaxy S4 variant are compatible?
 
Tornado_N0TM3
Old
#10  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 48
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayong chia View Post
For? 9500/9502/9505/9506? or all Galaxy S4 variant are compatible?
Tried on I9500 working.....try it on your variant but backup your SecLauncher.apk and the odex file if it Odexd you only replace the SecLauncher.apk the Quick Settings is SystemUi Theme

Sent from Galaxy S4 ✌

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes