Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 45,219 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

A battery brand and advice pls!

Tip us?

Fullmetal Jun
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Default A battery brand and advice pls!

I am facing this battery problem every day! Powered off. Phone was 5% and charging. When switched on while still charging, suddenly >50% ? Or was on 70% without charging. Phone reboots and now 6% remaining! Recently my phone is always super hot while charging and when I'm browsing or playing a normal game instead of charging, it decreases and next shows 0% charging?
Weird! Will a galaxy S2 i9100 battery fit and what mAh do you suggest? Is an imitation a good idea coz I'm not finding original batteries in my country and which price and brand of an imitation battery do u suggest? Thxs
Which price do you consider acceptable?
My gratitude to Scott.hart.bti for his continuous support for the old Infuse 4g.My thanks to Enthropy for stable cm9,gtg,Andros,qkster and xda members for their tricks to use technology more efficiently
Devices: S Galaxy Infuse 4G unofficial CM11 (Main smartphone),
LG G Pad 8.3 on LG official 4.4.2 (Tablet).

magnetboard
Old
Thanks Meter 82
I know that a s2 skyrocket battery works in the infuse, it's just thicker than the battery dock. If you want more power and are fine with a thicker device, I suggest getting a zerolemon battery.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to magnetboard For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]