Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,777 Members 41,488 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Unable to unlock the bootloader

Tip us?

RubberThunder
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Unable to unlock the bootloader

So after trying to manually install a ota for my htc one, I am unable to unlock the boot loader since I cant do it through htcdev or through any other means( adb is unable to dectect my phone) everything was wiped.Thanks for helping, I am new to all this.

Hellegaard1
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberThunder View Post
So after trying to manually install a ota for my htc one, I am unable to unlock the boot loader since I cant do it through htcdev or through any other means( adb is unable to dectect my phone) everything was wiped.Thanks for helping, I am new to all this.
Can you boot into the bootloader?

moha_moha20106
Old
(Last edited by moha_moha20106; 6th April 2014 at 03:13 AM.)
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberThunder View Post
go to settings > about > software information > more : hit Build number 7 times till you get message (you are now developer)

go back to the settings screen, scroll down, you will found new option called (Developer options)

hit it, new message will appear , hit (OK)

now in the (upper right ) hit the (off) icon to change to (on)

find (USB debugging) and mark it

now adb will detect your phone

about the UNLOCK_CODE.bin, re-send your phone "token code" to the HTCDev.com to receive the UNLOCK_CODE.bin again and try again
Hit Thanks if i helped you

My page : Service Manuals