Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,223 Members 52,562 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Quality Keyboard Case for 10.1 Pro?

Tip us?

fletch33
Old
(Last edited by fletch33; 1st April 2014 at 02:34 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 200
Default Quality Keyboard Case for 10.1 Pro?

has anyone seen a real quality case with a keyboard for the 10.1? something like this one?

jass411
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Quality Keyboard Case

I ordered one similar from caseinthebox.com. There was some skepticism about the validity but I paid via PayPal and chose slow boat from china delivery. The keyboard is removable which I liked. I will update once I get it in 10 to 20 days.

luci89
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch33 View Post
has anyone seen a real quality case with a keyboard for the 10.1? something like this one?

Was told this would work though it says tab 3 10.1 they are practically the same dimensions other than depth

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/keyfolio...pro&cp=2&lp=10

PaRaNoidNeM
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by luci89 View Post
Was told this would work though it says tab 3 10.1 they are practically the same dimensions other than depth

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/keyfolio...pro&cp=2&lp=10
Wait up! I bought a case for the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 when I ordered my Tab Pro 10.1 and the case doesn't work for my Tab Pro 10.1.... So be careful because there's a good chance it will not work...

You may be right though because this one is a leather case with opening on the corners, and the one I purchased was a hard case and covered the corners, so I couldn't get mine to fit into it because of that. From the looks of this one it should work, but better to be safe and take your tablet with you and ask to try it.
Phones:
Google Nexus 5

Tablet:
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1

jonlad1
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaRaNoidNeM View Post
Wait up! I bought a case for the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 when I ordered my Tab Pro 10.1 and the case doesn't work for my Tab Pro 10.1.... So be careful because there's a good chance it will not work...

You may be right though because this one is a leather case with opening on the corners, and the one I purchased was a hard case and covered the corners, so I couldn't get mine to fit into it because of that. From the looks of this one it should work, but better to be safe and take your tablet with you and ask to try it.
Any update on these cases guys?

megatooth
Old
Thanks Meter 88
http://galaxytabprocases.com/galaxy-...eyboard-cases/

fletch33
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by megatooth View Post
i appreciate the link but that is not near the quality i was looking for.

megatooth
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Neither Samsung has the best quality. I bought a flip cover original and had to polished interior. Camera image quality was affected.