Post Reply

performance v50018 vs 20a

OP pauldemon

31st March 2014, 04:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
I installed the new official rom v50020a and are disappointed with performance especially in games. That performance was superior v18a. This rom seemed to me the most powerful than all roms, since the battery is emptied very quickly, especially in stand by. In AnTuTu benchmark 18a give almost 27,000 and v20a less than 24,000. In Real Racing 3 feel the difference. V50020a is final rom for OTA? Performance and battery worse than the first official rom. I think I'll go back to 4.2.2.
31st March 2014, 04:09 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 48
 
284 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldemon

I installed the new official rom v50020a and are disappointed with performance especially in games. That performance was superior v18a. This rom seemed to me the most powerful than all roms, since the battery is emptied very quickly, especially in stand by. In AnTuTu benchmark 18a give almost 27,000 and v20a less than 24,000. In Real Racing 3 feel the difference. V50020a is final rom for OTA? Performance and battery worse than the first official rom. I think I'll go back to 4.2.2.

If the v18a was superior, why not go back to it instead?
31st March 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
The problem is that the rom v18 of battery empties very quickly in standby. I have to install a custom rom based on v18 with another kernel.
31st March 2014, 05:23 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 48
 
284 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldemon

The problem is that the rom v18 of battery empties very quickly in standby. I have to install a custom rom based on v18 with another kernel.

What do you call 'very quickly'? I found it emptied slower than with 4.2.2 in standby with WiFi on.
31st March 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
I set the wi-fi to be turned off when the tablet is in stand by. It is among the settings after installing a new rom.
31st March 2014, 07:09 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 48
 
284 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldemon

I set the wi-fi to be turned off when the tablet is in stand by. It is among the settings after installing a new rom.

I don't, but that is not my point. What do you call losing charge very quickly?
31st March 2014, 07:32 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
I overdid it a little with unloading the battery. Battery runs exactly I was wi-fi settings on standby.
31st March 2014, 08:42 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Staatsliedenbuurt
Thanks Meter: 35
 
250 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
I had it for a few days but battery use seemed as normal.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
1st April 2014, 02:55 PM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
I reinstalt v18a and battery works normally stand by.
3rd April 2014, 01:56 PM   |  #10  
ikenvape's Avatar
Senior Member
East PA
Thanks Meter: 278
 
493 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Im sticking with 4.2.2 based on being able to watch amazon prime. Huge bummer KK doesn't allow it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G Pad 8.3 General by ThreadRank