FORUMS

That wobbly volume rocker?

308 posts
Thanks Meter: 52
 
By ILS_SuperNova, Senior Member on 5th April 2014, 02:24 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey all,

Just a quick one but should I be bothered about the volume rocker being lose?
I know some of you have had this but to me with a case on it it doesn't bother me . .

But should I swap it . .meaning will it get worse and fall off etc?
As I say its not bothering me just dont want it be a problem later down the line.

Cheers
 
 
5th April 2014, 03:43 PM |#2  
zat0x's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILS_SuperNova

Hey all,

Just a quick one but should I be bothered about the volume rocker being lose?
I know some of you have had this but to me with a case on it it doesn't bother me . .

But should I swap it . .meaning will it get worse and fall off etc?
As I say its not bothering me just dont want it be a problem later down the line.

Cheers

My issue (turn volume all the way up) : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...2010.37.46.mp4

You got the same ?
5th April 2014, 08:11 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zat0x

My issue (turn volume all the way up) : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...2010.37.46.mp4

You got the same ?

link doesnt work ??
5th April 2014, 09:35 PM |#4  
Member
Flag Eau Claire, WI
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
I also have a wobbly volume rocker, and power button (not as bad).

I highly doubt they will ever fall off, but irritating none the less.
I don't think they are return-worthy for being wobbly IMO.
5th April 2014, 09:40 PM |#5  
zat0x's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILS_SuperNova

link doesnt work ??

Sorry .. This one does.
Turn volume up
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...2010.37.46.mp4
5th April 2014, 10:00 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zat0x

Sorry .. This one does.
Turn volume up
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...2010.37.46.mp4

Hmm ? mine sounds the same ? so i think its normal
5th April 2014, 10:03 PM |#7  
zat0x's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucky

Hmm ? mine sounds the same ? so i think its normal

I think its not. Its even louder then a nexus 5 with a faulty power button ( Google / LG fixed it with a new badge after many complaints though ) ..
I payed 700 euro;s for this device, so i will return it until i get a good one. Maybe im too picky but even when i gently turn the device upside down i can hear parts moving. Cant be normal.
Last edited by zat0x; 5th April 2014 at 10:07 PM.
5th April 2014, 10:05 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zat0x

I think its not. Its even louder then a nexus 5 with a faulty power button ( Google / LG fixed it with a new badge after many complaints ) ..

on my m8 its the power button that is wobbly the volume rocker ist perfect !
5th April 2014, 10:08 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zat0x

I think its not. Its even louder then a nexus 5 with a faulty power button ( Google / LG fixed it with a new badge after many complaints though ) ..

Mine aint that bad man doesnt make that noise when shaking it anyway . . . mine is loose enough to move with finger
5th April 2014, 10:10 PM |#10  
zat0x's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILS_SuperNova

Mine aint that bad man doesnt make that noise when shaking it anyway . . . mine is loose enough to move with finger

Well .. ,my friend.. Then consider it normal. The new htc one has a wobly volume rocker by design. Its normal, even when it ticks a bit when touching.
Last edited by zat0x; 5th April 2014 at 10:13 PM.
6th April 2014, 05:38 AM |#11  
jtc276's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ripley, WV
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
My volume rocker moves a little but no more than any other device I've had. The power button, however, is pretty rattly. Would I ever send it back for something as stupid as that? No. But is it there? Yes.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes