FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

No data during calls? Wtf HTC?

432 posts
Thanks Meter: 142

By E The Magnificent, Account currently disabled on 7th April 2014, 10:29 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I don't about y'all but this is a big deal for me. Why was this left out? I don't understand what's the point of removing features with new phones. I got a 14 day return policy. I'm seriously thinking about going back to my galaxy s4. This is a Huge disappointment.

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

7th April 2014, 10:49 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 128

More
It's a Sprint thing. All of their devices should be this way going forward.
7th April 2014, 10:59 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 292

More
its the way tri-band phones are, and will be for the foreseeable feature. Its because of the single path antenna design (increases battery life and signal) .
7th April 2014, 11:19 PM |#4  
RC-RT & Moderator Committees / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 30,608

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by E The Magnificent

I don't about y'all but this is a big deal for me. Why was this left out? I don't understand what's the point of removing features with new phones. I got a 14 day return policy. I'm seriously thinking about going back to my galaxy s4. This is a Huge disappointment.

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Please search before posting.
Already a thread about this here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2701255
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread