If you don't need insecured adb, delete /system/etc/init.d/AdbdInsecured
I include it because its a necessary feature for me.
All the roms* will be uploaded to my Goo.im page for Atrix HD
All the roms are for the locked AT&T Atrix HD running Jellybean 4.1.1.
Do not flash Gapps with the Stock Roms
- Mexico Retail 4.1.2
- AT&T 4.1.1* (not mine, see below)
- Bell 4.1.2 (Jellybean)
- ATT 7.7.1Q-115 (ICS)
- Bell 7.7.1Q-115 (ICS)
- ATT 7.7.1Q-144 (ICS)
Currently the only Mod available is the Extended Reboot Menu for stock AT&T DeOdexed, I'll make the same mod for other stock roms as I have the time.
Mexico Retail Info
- Jellybean 4.1.2
- Moto Blur 98.2.2 (oddly, AT&T JB 4.1.1 is Blur 98.4.20 -- this rom is higher Android Version, Lower Blur Version -- weird)
- Very little bloat
- WIFI didn't work until I added in the kernel modules from Stock AT&T. If you have errors, see first if it could be module related and replace the offending one.
* STOCK AT&T INFO
The stock AT&T rom is located on the Batakang FTP server and was not done by me. I assume Mattlgroff or SirHoover did that one. Someone let me know so I can give proper credits & thanks. It does not contain InsecuredAdb or init.d support. When I finish up the other stock roms on the list I'll make a Stock AT&T of my own, unless the current one's maker doesn't mind me adding init.d support and InsecuredAdb like the rest of mine on goo.im will have.
To Rom Cooks
- For init.d support, I hid the init.d initialize command in /system/etc/init.qcom.bt.sh. Let me know if there's a better place to put that command or a script activated earlier in the init process we can edit.
- Feel free to use my stock roms for whatever project you want. Thanks and credits are appreciated but not required.
- I'm unsure if the ICS roms will even work with the Jellybean kernel & boot. I'll be finding out later on today.
Credit and Thanks
Gotta give Mattlgroff credit for the InsecuredAdb and reverse engineering Chainfire's
Thank You to whoever uploaded the Stock ATT Deodex on Batakang, I'm using its updater-script, su binary, & superuser.apk. I was lazy on the su part