FORUMS

nexus 10 ktmanta problem

289 posts
Thanks Meter: 42

By zachdees, Senior Member on 4th April 2014, 02:15 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
When I load the latest cyanogenmod nightly and flash the ktmanta 4.4 kernel upon setup I get error android phone something has stopped responding in all the other ROMs such as omni it doesn't do that.

If anyone has a solution please tell

4th April 2014, 02:25 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Area51
Thanks Meter: 2,930

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachdees

When I load the latest cyanogenmod nightly and flash the ktmanta 4.4 kernel upon setup I get error android phone something has stopped responding in all the other ROMs such as omni it doesn't do that.

If anyone has a solution please tell

There have been some changes in the CM ramdisk, This is mostly the cause of your issues....

Thx Josh
4th April 2014, 07:21 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lj50036

There have been some changes in the CM ramdisk, This is mostly the cause of your issues....

Thx Josh

Is there a fix ktmanta is the only kernel that has undervolting I've tried every kernel and not one except this one has undervolting I'm on omni ROM currently which sucks because when I apply voltage or clock settings they don't stick they reset to default
4th April 2014, 07:53 PM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Area51
Thanks Meter: 2,930

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachdees

Is there a fix ktmanta is the only kernel that has undervolting I've tried every kernel and not one except this one has undervolting I'm on omni ROM currently which sucks because when I apply voltage or clock settings they don't stick they reset to default

The solution would be to repack the boot.img with the updated ramdisk from CM... To get a new boot.img and flash it and see what it does..

Just a FYI

Kernel + ramdisk = boot.img

If you get me this kernel you are flashing I could make you a new boot.img...

Let me know

Thx Josh
4th April 2014, 09:03 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lj50036

The solution would be to repack the boot.img with the updated ramdisk from CM... To get a new boot.img and flash it and see what it does..

Just a FYI

Kernel + ramdisk = boot.img

If you get me this kernel you are flashing I could make you a new boot.img...

Let me know

Thx Josh

It's the latest ktmantsn4.4.2 kernel over in mantas thread
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)