Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,023 Members 41,132 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Zinio

Tip us?

pkchainsaw
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Zinio

I've been trying to find information on how to get Zinio working on my NST. I have googled and looked everywhere for information on this. Does anyone have it working out there? I've tried to download Gingerbread versions of Zinio, but they don't seem to work. Am I missing something, or am I just out of luck?

nmyshkin
Old
Thanks Meter 7
The Zinio website states that the Android app is not compatible with the "Nook device". Presumably they mean one of the tablet forms, so if it won't run on those, it certainly won't run on the NST.

pkchainsaw
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default rooted

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmyshkin View Post
The Zinio website states that the Android app is not compatible with the "Nook device". Presumably they mean one of the tablet forms, so if it won't run on those, it certainly won't run on the NST.
thanks for your reply. However, Zinio is compatible with rooted nook devices. I have a nook color and a Nook Tablet both of which have been running Zinio just fine. My question is about gingerbread compatibility with Zinio. I wonder if anybody has experience with that. Since my nook simpletouch is rooted, I thought it might be a possibility. the website is accurate about non rooted devices, but not rooted ones.

OverByter
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
Gingerbread compatibility seems irrelevant, our NST isn't even close, we're running 2.1 Eclair.
OB

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk 2

pkchainsaw
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Ok. So I got it wrong. How about an eclair version?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app