Help! Bootlooped Galaxy S I9000

OP K-NineHD

21st March 2014, 11:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 1

26 posts
More
I was trying to change status bar colour using rom toolbox lite when it crashed so I took out the battery now is Bootlooped have CWM bit won't read Sd Card

Sent from my SGP311 using xda app-developers app
23rd March 2014, 12:06 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
So, your cwm doesn't recognize your phones internal memory, am I right?

If that's so, I don't have any clue what to do

But in case of a bootloop with working recovery, try to wipe dalvik an reboot...

If it still doesn't work, then do a nandroid backup, factory reset the **** out of your phone and try rebooting now... If it still doesn't work, then you may want to wipe system and install a new ROM, that should fix it...

With titanium backup you can extract all your apps from the nandroid backup, so nothing will be lost... It only takes ****ing hours...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000
2nd April 2014, 05:13 PM   |  #3  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 99

493 posts
More
You should try flashing a ROM (or just reflash the ROM you use [If you even use one]. Otherwise, try flashing a firmware via Odin.

Hit Thanks if I helped!
8th April 2014, 01:44 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 9

29 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gokulbalram

You should try flashing a ROM (or just reflash the ROM you use [If you even use one]. Otherwise, try flashing a firmware via Odin.

Hit Thanks if I helped!

As a matter of fact you need not go all the way down to flashing a Samsung firmware via Odin, a mere factory reset will suffice, but you do that you can kiss your data goodbye!
8th April 2014, 02:41 PM   |  #5  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 99

493 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qu4nt1n

As a matter of fact you need not go all the way down to flashing a Samsung firmware via Odin, a mere factory reset will suffice, but you do that you can kiss your data goodbye!

Wouldn't help, the best would be to re-flash the ROM rather than take the pain of a Data Reset.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread