Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Question PIN Unlock like iOS 7

OP Netuser

2nd April 2014, 07:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 686

1,396 posts
More
Hi,

I was wondering if any themer did this before to have the PIN unlock screen like the one in iOS7 ? (not replacement of Lockscreen, i want themed TW stock)

Or can someone point out what file are used in TW to control that part , will try to decompile and mess but dont know where to start, TWlauncher dont seem to have this or maybe i over looked it.

Thanks for your help

5th April 2014, 09:54 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal

1,396 posts
More
Bump,

Does at least anyone know where to start if I want to them pin lock dialer ? I know it is all in framework rec apk but it is very bog after decompliling. Must not be very hard for an experience Developer or Themer, Just need a to edit dialer pin code style.

Thanks
6th April 2014, 12:47 AM   |  #3  
Flag lancashire
Thanks Meter: 6

117 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netuser

Bump,

Does at least anyone know where to start if I want to them pin lock dialer ? I know it is all in framework rec apk but it is very bog after decompliling. Must not be very hard for an experience Developer or Themer, Just need a to edit dialer pin code style.

Thanks

i know there is a app what you can get on the playstore whats not bad,
dont know if your interested or not but here you go lol https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....hi.screenlock
6th April 2014, 01:07 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal

1,396 posts
More
Thanks but i already know about this, beside my screenshot is from that app, but problem is these app replace your actual lockscreen, I want to keep my TW lockscreen and just want to replace the numbers in rouund circle just like in iOS. I know for a themer it must not be that hard to just theme the pin code number dialer I hope someone will help
7th April 2014, 02:48 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal

1,396 posts
More
bump
7th April 2014, 05:13 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 42

494 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netuser

bump

Sounds like you should start learning how to theme it?
7th April 2014, 05:24 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal

1,396 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlinePredator

Sounds like you should start learning how to theme it?

I can do light themeing myself, but the problem is that I don't where on earth is this PIN code thing, i know it is some where in Framework-res as Samsung dont use any sepreate app for Lockscreen. But i looked for all png file and it is defiantly not a image file. It is a xml or buried in a code somewhere. And this is too much for a noob. So i need help of developer or a theme to point in right direction.

I don't understand that no one ever moded the pin thing on an Android, quite strange

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ios 7, iphone, lockscreen, pin, unlock screen
Previous Thread Next Thread