Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,351 Members 39,059 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung 64gb micro sd

Tip us?

anth75
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Default Samsung 64gb micro sd

I just got my Samsung 64 gb class 10 card and having an issue with it . I've tried formatting on the phone and as fat32 on my pc and having the same issues. It's taking forever to copy my backup files from my pc to the card and when it's done, some filesjust ddisappear. Am I doing something wrong or could it be a bad card? What should it be formatted as? Thanks

kenny1991
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Lol. You bought for about 10 to 15 USD? If so a fake card that is upgraded from 8GB cards which is same as our less than 8 GB.
I tried done from eBay and got full refund add seller didn't say anything about upgrade.

anth75
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny1991 View Post
Lol. You bought for about 10 to 15 USD? If so a fake card that is upgraded from 8GB cards which is same as our less than 8 GB.
I tried done from eBay and got full refund add seller didn't say anything about upgrade.
It came in a Samsung packing sealed and reads 64gb...

kenny1991
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Omg. You can not only make a simple sd card bit clone your entire note 3 in China and call it a note 3. But it doesn't make it now 3.
You deserve it good luck

anth75
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Omg. You can not only make a simple sd card bit clone your entire note 3 in China and call it a note 3. But it doesn't make it now 3.
You deserve it good luck
I deserve it? Thanks scumbag. I asked a simple question. No need to be a jackals about it
The Following User Says Thank You to anth75 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kenny1991
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Noob I did tell you that it was fake. But you said oh but it was Samsung. Og sam**** can't be wrong.

Nov again

anth75
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Noob I did tell you that it was fake. But you said oh but it was Samsung. Og sam**** can't be wrong.

Nov again
Please point out where I said it couldn't be wrong.... you seriously have nothing better to do? Noob...lol

kenny1991
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by anth75 View Post
Please point out where I said it couldn't be wrong.... you seriously have nothing better to do? Noob...lol
Omg.
not all Samsung is good. But cards from Samsung work fine mostly. Fake ones are there and you like new bought one. So buying cards for 10 dollars😂

anth75
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Looks like you did the same thing donkey
The Following User Says Thank You to anth75 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

celderic
Old
(Last edited by celderic; 7th April 2014 at 01:32 AM.)
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by anth75 View Post
It is a shame some people have to be so rude, not you. But yes it is likely that you have got a fake card that is a lower capacity and named as 64gb. Could you provide a picture of your card (not one off the internet) the actual card you have, packaging too if you still have it.

Edit: there is a windows program for testing to see if a card is fake or not, i think it is called h2testw? Give it a try. Obviously test with the card in an adaptor, not your phone.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to celderic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]