Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,250 Members 41,651 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(Q) How to make locks Creek transparent on stock

Tip us?

jcnbama
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 153
Default (Q) How to make locks Creek transparent on stock

I would like to remove my wallpaper from my lock screen and make it somewhat transparent. Is there a way to do that? G2 Exposed and Gravity Box don't seem to be getting it done. Any ideas? I'm on Stock 4.4.2 rooted with Xposed.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG G2 (Stock, Rooted, and fully X-Posed)
If I share something helpful with you along the way, then hit the THANKS button. I am not a developer so that's all I got.

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

jcnbama
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 153
And I don't know how to correct this freakin awful auto correct spelling error.. "locks Creek".. SMDH

coowkeee
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcnbama View Post
I would like to remove my wallpaper from my lock screen and make it somewhat transparent. Is there a way to do that? G2 Exposed and Gravity Box don't seem to be getting it done. Any ideas? I'm on Stock 4.4.2 rooted with Xposed.

Download G2 Tweaksbox. Then open it, go to locks creek tweaks>lockscreen wallpaper mod then enable the mod.

jcnbama
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by coowkeee View Post
Download G2 Tweaksbox. Then open it, go to locks creek tweaks>lockscreen wallpaper mod then enable the mod.
For some reason this doesn't work. I have an option like this too in the G2 Exposed. I don't understand why. But now that I've set a lock screen wallpaper within the phone its like it's stuck there. It either has to be that wallpaper or another one but no transparency.

If I share something helpful with you along the way, then hit the THANKS button. I am not a developer so that's all I got.

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

AyDee
Old
Thanks Meter 809

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcnbama View Post
For some reason this doesn't work. I have an option like this too in the G2 Exposed. I don't understand why. But now that I've set a lock screen wallpaper within the phone its like it's stuck there. It either has to be that wallpaper or another one but no transparency.

I can confirm that it works in G2 TweaksBox. Using it now. (GravityBox didn't work for me either)