[APP][WIDGET][4.0+] App Eater: A highly functional uninstaller with useful widgets
App Eater: A highly functional uninstaller with incredibly useful home screen widgets
App Eater (Uninstaller)
lets you remove unwanted apps right from your home screen, in addition to being a fully functional standalone uninstaller.
Using the widgets, you can uninstall the following without even entering the app:
- Last installed app
- Last updated app
- Most recently used app
Each widget shows the icon of the app you will be uninstalling as well, to make it even more intuitive. Take a look at the screenshots to see what I mean.
Additionally, App Eater is an extremely capable standalone uninstaller, with features including:
- Easy access to last installed, last updated, and most recently used apps
- List mode to show all apps (including non-application packages like widgets)
- Batch uninstall
- Silent batch uninstall (rooted devices only- this is an Android limitation)
- Uninstall history
- Option to show system apps
- System app uninstall (rooted devices only- this is an Android limitation)
- Disable apps (rooted devices only- this is an Android limitation)
- Clear app data and cache (rooted devices only- this is an Android limitation)
- Ability to lock apps to prevent their removal from within App Eater or the widgets
- Sort by name, install date, update date, size, system/user installed, recently used, disabled/enabled status, and locked status
- Reverse sort order
- Search all apps for a specific string
- Long press to open app, open app info, open Play Store listing, or share app
- System storage info displayed
- Show app version option
- "Apps Eaten" counter to track number of uninstalls with app
- More features coming soon!
I want App Eater to replace whatever uninstaller you are using now. Its widget functionality doesn't exist in any other app, and I intend for the standalone uninstaller to be the absolute best in the Play Store. More features are coming soon, but please let me know if you want anything in particular. Thanks, and enjoy!