Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,479 Members 49,457 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC D816w

Tip us?

atef79
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] HTC D816w

Hello guys

i got HTC D816w from China
can i get the European ROM ? cause i am not from China and can't read Chinese either and there are some Chinese programs cant uninstall
+ all HTC Market in chinese
so anybody can help me ?

sorry for my bad English

atef79
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Where is the experts nobody there bought HTC Desire 816 W

klaud004
Old
Thanks Meter 14
yes you can get that rom if u have unlock the bootloader,s-off i guess,and have a custom recovery.

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using XDA Free mobile app

tsumy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaud004 View Post
yes you can get that rom if u have unlock the bootloader,s-off i guess,and have a custom recovery.

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using XDA Free mobile app

Excuse me. I unlocked HTC with HTCDev but I can not do s-off. Do you have a guide please

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 460

DONATE TO ME
You don't have to S-Off to install a custom rom. You just have to fastboot flash the boot.img from the rom you are installing. S-Off just makes it easier so the rom will install the kernel in recovery.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)

tsumy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
You don't have to S-Off to install a custom rom. You just have to fastboot flash the boot.img from the rom you are installing. S-Off just makes it easier so the rom will install the kernel in recovery.

thanks