- Note: Breaks exFAT! HTC booby trapped the code! Use Fat 32 and you will be ok
- V2 Change - Added the rest of the stock modules so you can jump to and from any kernel.
- This is not a module to disable write protection. This is an actual rebuild of source.
- The only change made was a changing a yes to a no to disable the write protection.
- This is ONLY for Verizon base 1.55.506.2
- The RAM Disk also grants ADB as root and supports init.d if busybox is installed in the /xbin folder.
- Built with HTC recommend tool chain of gcc 4.6
Big thanks to @flar2 for advising me on what I need to disable.
Feel free to use this as you will for any reason you see fit.