A few questions about the Verizon version.

7th April 2014, 03:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

49 posts
Hey all,

I'm looking to import a M8 and I was wondering if the Verizon version is unlocked. I know Verizon list it as a global phone so I would like to know if I would be able to use it in my country. My local carrier supports the 700 LTE band. I'm also wondering if the device is indeed unlocked if I would be able to use LTE with my local carrier. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
7th April 2014, 03:39 AM   |  #2  
Flag nassau
Thanks Meter: 662

3,189 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datafiend

Hey all,

I'm looking to import a M8 and I was wondering if the Verizon version is unlocked. I know Verizon list it as a global phone so I would like to know if I would be able to use it in my country. My local carrier supports the 700 LTE band. I'm also wondering if the device is indeed unlocked if I would be able to use LTE with my local carrier. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Don't get it get a factory unlocked on unbranded

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
7th April 2014, 03:42 AM   |  #3  
Flag Casper
Thanks Meter: 78

429 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daorderdillon

Don't get it get a factory unlocked on unbranded

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

This. It is Sim unlocked, there's a thread somewhere about people trying it out on various carriers.. But you're better off just buying an unlocked model, as there seems to have been some inconsistencies with the Verizon model and GSM.

M8, nuff said.
8th April 2014, 12:09 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

49 posts
Cool ty guys.
8th April 2014, 12:48 PM   |  #5  
Account currently disabled
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 23

384 posts
Question want to know
I am using HTC One presently and really am happy and on especially with the dual sim edition.Does the M8 have a dual sim edition?????
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread