XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Paypal Reward $ regarding fixing GameHacker and GameKiller

Tip us?

Sarasedrestcool
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile Paypal Reward $ regarding fixing GameHacker and GameKiller

Hey guys! I really need help i recently rooted my galaxy Note2 GT-N7100 (4.3)and i tried to use the Game Killer Application which is used to edit the values in game. but the problem is even though my phone is rooted it still asks for root privileges and closes on its own and starts again and then disappears on its own again. And regarding GameHacker when i try to change values i see (Modification Failed) ..any help? would be much appreciated. Game Killer and Game Hacker are two of the key reasons why i rooted my device

Anyone can help with the 2 Apps i'll reward him/her with a payment through Paypal
you can send your Paypal private so i can reward

For further assistance
sedrestcool@gmail.com

Thanks

Sara

yogesh324
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarasedrestcool View Post
Hey guys! I really need help i recently rooted my galaxy Note2 GT-N7100 (4.3)and i tried to use the Game Killer Application which is used to edit the values in game. but the problem is even though my phone is rooted it still asks for root privileges and closes on its own and starts again and then disappears on its own again. And regarding GameHacker when i try to change values i see (Modification Failed) ..any help? would be much appreciated. Game Killer and Game Hacker are two of the key reasons why i rooted my device

Anyone can help with the 2 Apps i'll reward him/her with a payment through Paypal
you can send your Paypal private so i can reward

For further assistance
sedrestcool@gmail.com

Thanks

Sara
hello
first to make things clear u r using supersu right???

2nd if yes then pls check in settings of supersu app click on enable pro then restart app then open the app again in settings remove the tick mark from re authentication and change the option default access to grant and also change the looging option to full content (so that we can find out whats wrong) thats all for now

Sarasedrestcool
Old
(Last edited by Sarasedrestcool; 8th April 2014 at 02:33 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogesh324 View Post
hello
first to make things clear u r using supersu right???

2nd if yes then pls check in settings of supersu app click on enable pro then restart app then open the app again in settings remove the tick mark from re authentication and change the option default access to grant and also change the looging option to full content (so that we can find out whats wrong) thats all for now

Same result, i did everything you mentioned and my phone is rooted through Dr Ketan tools from this website
and i run Titanium backup and Super su and many other apps they all work correctly
also when i go to settings in my phone then status i see device status is custom and not modified but all rooted apps are working very well except these two apps

Thank you for your care.
yogesh324

AHOME
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarasedrestcool View Post
Same result, i did everything you mentioned and my phone is rooted through Dr Ketan tools from this website
and i run Titanium backup and Super su and many other apps they all work correctly
also when i go to settings in my phone then status i see device status is custom and not modified but all rooted apps are working very well except these two apps
Try install latest Busybox. Then in app settings, clear Game Hacker's data. Then uninstall this and download again on this link : goo.gl/0t20EZ then install and retry.

flouflou
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Gamekiller, GameCIH, Game hacker don't work on Android 4.3...
I tried many things and I found one: you can use a very old version of GameKiller... I tried severals version and the latest that's working it's 1.90

Envoyé de mon GT-N7100 en utilisant Tapatalk
Sorry for bad english...

sawdoctor
Old
Thanks Meter 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by flouflou View Post
Gamekiller, GameCIH, Game hacker don't work on Android 4.3...
I tried many things and I found one: you can use a very old version of GameKiller... I tried severals version and the latest that's working it's 1.90

I'm using this version of game hacker on 4.3 and it runs perfectly
https://www.dropbox.com/s/krnakls3kd...r%20v2.6.3.apk

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

flouflou
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Wich rom?

Sorry for bad english...

sawdoctor
Old
Thanks Meter 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by flouflou View Post
Wich rom?

I'm running dn3 on the n7105. It works on my tab2 running slimkat 4.4.2 and my son's s4 mini running rooted stock 4.2

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

ginno
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Im running 4.4.2 leaked DN3 V4 RC2 and both Game Guardian and Game hacker is still working fine on my phone..
Don't Force people to "Thank You". they will, if you really helped them out..
PHONE: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
ROOT ACCESS: Yes
RECOVERY: Philz Touch 6.41.6
TOUCHWIZ: Yes
ANDROID VERSION: 4.4.2
KERNEL VERSION: Nadia R4, 400~1600mhz, Governor: lulzactiveq
BOOTLOADER: MJ5
BASEBAND: N7100XXUFND3 v5+
BUILD: DN3 v5.2 Full with Some S5 apps

Sarasedrestcool
Old
(Last edited by Sarasedrestcool; 8th April 2014 at 03:10 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHOME View Post
Try install latest Busybox. Then in app settings, clear Game Hacker's data. Then uninstall this and download again on this link : goo.gl/0t20EZ then install and retry.

I i bought the pro version "BusyBox" followed all what you mentioned above but same result
with both 2 Apps

And I'm still waiting for someone i can reward Up to $ 100 USD to fix the issue step by step or if my phone is not fully rooted and gudie me the root process through google hangouts online or through emails to fix this problem. but i think it's fully rooted and my phone is running Platinum Backup and all rooted apps very well except the 2 apps

Thank you AHOME for your care