Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,301 Members 50,238 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best Battery life on Stock based ROM?

Tip us?

WasifSal
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Default Best Battery life on Stock based ROM?

Hey guys! I'm using CloudyStock 2.1 ROM. I was wondering which ROM gave the best battery life, should be based on Stock 4.4.2. I tried using some but they don't compare as that of Stock 4.4.2.

Thanks!

Edit: I have the D802 (International Version).

jcnbama
Old
Thanks Meter 154
It seems reasonable enough that stock would provide the overall more stable experience. I think cloudy roms have a custom kernel so technically it's not completely stock. But I believe it would provide substantially better battery as it has all the right parts in the right places. Maybe not... That's just IMHO...

By the way thanks for posting this question. I have been looking for a stock rom to replace the one I am on now and have only been looking in the T-Mobile dev section. I did not realize there were (every variant) roms in the general section. That's great. Have you tried the cloudy pro rom? I wonder how it works since it is a G PRO port...

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Free mobile app
If I share something helpful with you along the way, then hit the THANKS button. I am not a developer so that's all I got.

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
The Following User Says Thank You to jcnbama For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]