Originally Posted by LWH.31752
Soft reboot is no longer an issue. But the randoms are. Any ideas or help would be appreciated.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Xposed is always running. Are you just rooted or on a custom SafeStrap rom. Has it done this before Xposed, or when did it start? Before/After rooting.
1. Uninstall/Delete Xposed and all Modules and see what happens. Do reboot clearing all caches if your recovery supports that.
2. Reinstall Xposed fresh thru the apk, and add one Module at a time. Wait and see for a day or two on that one Module.
3. On mk2 you can't change kernels anyway. AFAIK, since new things keep coming out with SafeStrap etc. And I don't keep up.
4. Could always be Hardware--
5. Could Odin back to stock and start over. BackUp Cards first. Or even try reformatting cards.
Just throwing out options--
Hope you get it sorted--
ATT Samsung Galaxy S4/Rooted/TWRP 188.8.131.52/Wanam Xposed, or Gravity Box/Long Time MultiRom Flasher/Waiting For The Note 4--The Game Changer