Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,650 Members 39,080 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem install or move apps

Tip us?

rapsigan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post Problem install or move apps

hello , someone who knows - i have nokia x dual sim ; in "settings" - > "apps" - > "manage apps" - > "memory card " - 1,2 gb free ; i have inside a microSD card 32Gb (with music ,pictures etc.) - the phone see the card ; in "settings" -> "storage" - appear : internal storage , phone storage and memory card (my card of 32gb) - the problem is next - how can i install or move apps in my memory card not in the memory of the phone ? its possible or not? i try even with "apps2sd" and doesn`t work (its show only the memory of the phone) , with "file explorer" or any other explorer see the card - i leave o lots of comments to people who make`s review about this phone and no answer - nobody know`s? or nobody try? someone help me with this - or only the solution its to root the phone ?! (if root the phone - someone tell me that works to move apps to microSD)
tks

Ijaz Farooq
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapsigan View Post
hello , someone who knows - i have nokia x dual sim ; in "settings" - > "apps" - > "manage apps" - > "memory card " - 1,2 gb free ; i have inside a microSD card 32Gb (with music ,pictures etc.) - the phone see the card ; in "settings" -> "storage" - appear : internal storage , phone storage and memory card (my card of 32gb) - the problem is next - how can i install or move apps in my memory card not in the memory of the phone ? its possible or not? i try even with "apps2sd" and doesn`t work (its show only the memory of the phone) , with "file explorer" or any other explorer see the card - i leave o lots of comments to people who make`s review about this phone and no answer - nobody know`s? or nobody try? someone help me with this - or only the solution its to root the phone ?! (if root the phone - someone tell me that works to move apps to microSD)
tks
i also ve the same problem..plz help