Console OS Brings Android to Your PC

more

Post Problem install or move apps

OP rapsigan

13th April 2014, 03:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
hello , someone who knows - i have nokia x dual sim ; in "settings" - > "apps" - > "manage apps" - > "memory card " - 1,2 gb free ; i have inside a microSD card 32Gb (with music ,pictures etc.) - the phone see the card ; in "settings" -> "storage" - appear : internal storage , phone storage and memory card (my card of 32gb) - the problem is next - how can i install or move apps in my memory card not in the memory of the phone ? its possible or not? i try even with "apps2sd" and doesn`t work (its show only the memory of the phone) , with "file explorer" or any other explorer see the card - i leave o lots of comments to people who make`s review about this phone and no answer - nobody know`s? or nobody try? someone help me with this - or only the solution its to root the phone ?! (if root the phone - someone tell me that works to move apps to microSD)
tks
20th April 2014, 08:45 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bhakkar
Thanks Meter: 62

212 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapsigan

hello , someone who knows - i have nokia x dual sim ; in "settings" - > "apps" - > "manage apps" - > "memory card " - 1,2 gb free ; i have inside a microSD card 32Gb (with music ,pictures etc.) - the phone see the card ; in "settings" -> "storage" - appear : internal storage , phone storage and memory card (my card of 32gb) - the problem is next - how can i install or move apps in my memory card not in the memory of the phone ? its possible or not? i try even with "apps2sd" and doesn`t work (its show only the memory of the phone) , with "file explorer" or any other explorer see the card - i leave o lots of comments to people who make`s review about this phone and no answer - nobody know`s? or nobody try? someone help me with this - or only the solution its to root the phone ?! (if root the phone - someone tell me that works to move apps to microSD)
tks

i also ve the same problem..plz help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread