FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

HTC One Original Headphones (Max300)

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By bogdancirstea, Junior Member on 22nd April 2014, 09:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys!

My One's headphones were malfunctioning out of the box (the left earbud makes cracking sounds at max volume) so i placed an order for new ones. When i tested them i noticed that they don't offer the same amplitude and sound details. Is there any way to boost the sound or repair my old ones?

Thanx a bunch!

30th April 2014, 02:04 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdancirstea

Hi guys!

My One's headphones were malfunctioning out of the box (the left earbud makes cracking sounds at max volume) so i placed an order for new ones. When i tested them i noticed that they don't offer the same amplitude and sound details. Is there any way to boost the sound or repair my old ones?

Thanx a bunch!

Not that I know of. Buying a decent pair of headphones is probably your only option to improve your sound quality.
30th April 2014, 04:03 PM |#3  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1,224

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdancirstea

Hi guys!

Thanx a bunch!

Are you sure they are legit HTC buds? I purchased the 3 button variant of the stock headset (RC E240) and they sound identical to the ones that came with the phone
30th April 2014, 06:05 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
http://vipersaudio.com/blog/?page_id=31
1st May 2014, 05:45 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1,087

More
Buy audio technica m50s

You'll thank me later
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc max300 headphones, htc one