Post Reply

Most Used & Recent always empty

24th April 2014, 11:11 PM   |  #1  
ddahan's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Searched in the forum but could't find a reference.
I'm using Themer a few weeks now. I noticed that Most Used & Recent tab is always empty.
I assume that it should hold most recent or mostly used apps.
Please your advice.
Thanks,
David.
25th April 2014, 07:57 AM   |  #2  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 437
 
924 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddahan

Searched in the forum but could't find a reference.
I'm using Themer a few weeks now. I noticed that Most Used & Recent tab is always empty.
I assume that it should hold most recent or mostly used apps.
Please your advice.
Thanks,
David.

Hi ddahan,

Could you please provide us with some more information, such as what device/Android version/ROM are you using?
Also please try this method, as there might have been an issue during installation:

1. Uninstall Themer.
2. Delete the /sdcard/MyColorScreen/ folder (removing the Exported folder within it if you saved any themes).
3. Reinstall Themer.

If this doesn't fix the issue, then please let us know
The Following User Says Thank You to ThemerSupport For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2014, 12:36 PM   |  #3  
ddahan's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Hi ddahan,

Could you please provide us with some more information, such as what device/Android version/ROM are you using?
Also please try this method, as there might have been an issue during installation:

1. Uninstall Themer.
2. Delete the /sdcard/MyColorScreen/ folder (removing the Exported folder within it if you saved any themes).
3. Reinstall Themer.

If this doesn't fix the issue, then please let us know

Thanks for replying.
Your advice resolved the issue, I appreciate your efforts.
The only thing that I've noticed is that the scrolling in the app drawer is not smooth.

I'm using Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100) with Omni ROM Android 4.4.2.

Regards,
David.
26th April 2014, 11:24 AM   |  #4  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 437
 
924 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddahan

Thanks for replying.
Your advice resolved the issue, I appreciate your efforts.
The only thing that I've noticed is that the scrolling in the app drawer is not smooth.

I'm using Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100) with Omni ROM Android 4.4.2.

Regards,
David.

Glad it worked, don't worry performance upgrades will arrive soon!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes