Unhappy [Q] Phone bricked after flashing kernel...!

OP Muhammad_Ali

6th November 2013, 05:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Hi Guys...!
I am Muhammad Ali From Faisalabad Pakistan...! Using Huawei Ascend G510-0200 ...! Last night I've just flashed a zip in recovery mode that was including the boot.img file and then my phone got bricked...!
It only showes the splash screen which consist of A big green box, which has two small boxex inside, red and blue, phone is not detecting in recovery mode or not in the fastboot mode so that I cannot flash the stock kernel back to it...! My phone was running on CM 10.2 nightly which is Android 4.3.1...!
Device was not recognized in windows 7 completely , no plug and play options are avalable or not shown even in the device manager...!
Tried to put Fastboot.apk in the memory card and try to get it recognized in the system but failed...!
I want to get my phone working again...! Any method to change the kernel will be helpful...!
Can I tried it with Odin? Or any software like odin to work with...! Any hardware component which I can use for getting it fixed...!
Is it necessory to get it working with linux for better results...?
Any help will be appreciated...!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0141.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	2375143  
8th November 2013, 07:03 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
Unhappy
1 Thing I've tried later that is it is recognized as a modem device that is working correctly...! but in the firmware update mode...!
That is pink screen...!
but the fastboot and adb are not recognizing this device...!
Unbrick software also failed to get it recognized...!
No usb shown in my computer for this device...!
Cannot operate my phone so I am un happy...! isn't there any odin like software to do this...?

please help...!
sorry for uploading the pink screen image of another device becouse I do not have camera...!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	USB.png
Views:	20
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	2378897   Click image for larger version

Name:	huawei_u8815_screen_pink.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	2378901  
Last edited by Muhammad_Ali; 8th November 2013 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Image Adding
10th November 2013, 06:16 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
The Odin just detected my Device but unable to flash successfully on it...!
Should I use the boot able sdcard for reflashing the firmware...!
boot able sdcard like you can use in the flashing of nook tablet?
Any Idea?
29th March 2014, 08:08 PM   |  #4  

2 posts
q
Hi,

I have same problem,did you resolve yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad_Ali

Hi Guys...!
I am Muhammad Ali From Faisalabad Pakistan...! Using Huawei Ascend G510-0200 ...! Last night I've just flashed a zip in recovery mode that was including the boot.img file and then my phone got bricked...!
It only showes the splash screen which consist of A big green box, which has two small boxex inside, red and blue, phone is not detecting in recovery mode or not in the fastboot mode so that I cannot flash the stock kernel back to it...! My phone was running on CM 10.2 nightly which is Android 4.3.1...!
Device was not recognized in windows 7 completely , no plug and play options are avalable or not shown even in the device manager...!
Tried to put Fastboot.apk in the memory card and try to get it recognized in the system but failed...!
I want to get my phone working again...! Any method to change the kernel will be helpful...!
Can I tried it with Odin? Or any software like odin to work with...! Any hardware component which I can use for getting it fixed...!
Is it necessory to get it working with linux for better results...?
Any help will be appreciated...!

7th April 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #5  

2 posts
problem
Did You fix yours phone?????
I have same problem,but havent find any solution yet....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread