Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 43,438 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ISIS working for you guys?

Tip us?

Gator Brah
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default ISIS working for you guys?

I am rooted on my M8 with Viper rom... installed the isis wallet and all it tells me is that it cannot connect to the 3g/4g network. I've tried xposed modules "root cloak" and "isis root bypass" for getting past the root checker in isis but neither work

cryptyk
Old
Thanks Meter 452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator Brah View Post
I am rooted on my M8 with Viper rom... installed the isis wallet and all it tells me is that it cannot connect to the 3g/4g network. I've tried xposed modules "root cloak" and "isis root bypass" for getting past the root checker in isis but neither work
Google Wallet works great.

NotATreoFan
Old
Moderator Committee Developer Committee
Thanks Meter 4,611
Quote:
That is not a root issue. Isis will tell you if it detects root and then close. Root Cloak works great for me to retain Isis usage.

Contact the Moderator Committee with any questions or concerns regarding forum moderation.

Please MENTION me if you require semi-prompt assistance. I may not see posts for several hours.

Twitter | Portal | Forum Moderator List

wlock
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I had a similar issue on my LG G2. Mine would bot show at errors but payments would not go through. Found out it has to be on a certain ROM to work. Switched ROM's and have Isis and Wallet working.

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

Not So Pro
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptyk View Post
Google Wallet works great.
+1 Google wallet. ISIS has gave me nothing but trouble.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Gator Brah
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Yeah i saw the root error message until i used the rootcloak module, then it started saying it couldnt connect to the mobile network. I've now been told it could be because i dont have a secure sim card required by isis. Seems weird though cause Verizon claims the M8 is "isis ready" and im using the sim card it came with.

NotATreoFan
Old
Moderator Committee Developer Committee
Thanks Meter 4,611
Quote:
Yeah i saw the root error message until i used the rootcloak module, then it started saying it couldnt connect to the mobile network. I've now been told it could be because i dont have a secure sim card required by isis. Seems weird though cause Verizon claims the M8 is "isis ready" and im using the sim card it came with.
The SIM card is not an issue and it will work with the one included. I did get the mobile network error once or twice, but it always went away.

Contact the Moderator Committee with any questions or concerns regarding forum moderation.

Please MENTION me if you require semi-prompt assistance. I may not see posts for several hours.

Twitter | Portal | Forum Moderator List

aer0zer0
Old
Thanks Meter 51
I got mine going, using the Isis patch and xposed, I'm running insert coins 2.3.3

Dear lord... please allow this dangerous combination of hair spary, bat slobber, and D.O.T. four automatic transmission fluid to excite my mind, occupy my spirits, and enrage my body, provoking me to kick any man or woman in the back of the head regardless of what he or she has or has not done unto me.

Roefastford
Old
(Last edited by Roefastford; 26th July 2014 at 01:12 AM.)
Thanks Meter 29
I cant get isis mobile wallet to work it keeps picking up root. I have tried the rootcloak plus also and also rootcloak plus through xposed and isis keeps picking up root, and this was with the isus verizon activity app added to the list to block and there are no other verizon apps on the list to block. Anyone ?

Figured it out working now.

aer0zer0
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Isis root bypass 3.1

Dear lord... please allow this dangerous combination of hair spary, bat slobber, and D.O.T. four automatic transmission fluid to excite my mind, occupy my spirits, and enrage my body, provoking me to kick any man or woman in the back of the head regardless of what he or she has or has not done unto me.