ISIS working for you guys?

OP Gator Brah

23rd April 2014, 07:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19

120 posts
I am rooted on my M8 with Viper rom... installed the isis wallet and all it tells me is that it cannot connect to the 3g/4g network. I've tried xposed modules "root cloak" and "isis root bypass" for getting past the root checker in isis but neither work
23rd April 2014, 11:48 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,684

416 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator Brah

I am rooted on my M8 with Viper rom... installed the isis wallet and all it tells me is that it cannot connect to the 3g/4g network. I've tried xposed modules "root cloak" and "isis root bypass" for getting past the root checker in isis but neither work

Google Wallet works great.
23rd April 2014, 11:52 PM   |  #3  
Moderator Committee Developer Committee
Flag Eastern Seaboard
Thanks Meter: 4,707

14,752 posts
More
Quote:

That is not a root issue. Isis will tell you if it detects root and then close. Root Cloak works great for me to retain Isis usage.
24th April 2014, 01:06 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
I had a similar issue on my LG G2. Mine would bot show at errors but payments would not go through. Found out it has to be on a certain ROM to work. Switched ROM's and have Isis and Wallet working.

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app
24th April 2014, 02:44 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 8

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptyk

Google Wallet works great.

+1 Google wallet. ISIS has gave me nothing but trouble.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th April 2014, 02:15 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19

120 posts
Yeah i saw the root error message until i used the rootcloak module, then it started saying it couldnt connect to the mobile network. I've now been told it could be because i dont have a secure sim card required by isis. Seems weird though cause Verizon claims the M8 is "isis ready" and im using the sim card it came with.
24th April 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #7  
Moderator Committee Developer Committee
Flag Eastern Seaboard
Thanks Meter: 4,707

14,752 posts
More
Quote:

Yeah i saw the root error message until i used the rootcloak module, then it started saying it couldnt connect to the mobile network. I've now been told it could be because i dont have a secure sim card required by isis. Seems weird though cause Verizon claims the M8 is "isis ready" and im using the sim card it came with.

The SIM card is not an issue and it will work with the one included. I did get the mobile network error once or twice, but it always went away.
24th April 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #8  
Flag Cortland NY
Thanks Meter: 55

337 posts
More
I got mine going, using the Isis patch and xposed, I'm running insert coins 2.3.3

25th July 2014, 11:12 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 35

469 posts
I cant get isis mobile wallet to work it keeps picking up root. I have tried the rootcloak plus also and also rootcloak plus through xposed and isis keeps picking up root, and this was with the isus verizon activity app added to the list to block and there are no other verizon apps on the list to block. Anyone ?

Figured it out working now.
Last edited by Roefastford; 26th July 2014 at 01:12 AM.
27th July 2014, 03:00 PM   |  #10  
Flag Cortland NY
Thanks Meter: 55

337 posts
More
Isis root bypass 3.1

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread