FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

How to connect without nfc

463 posts
Thanks Meter: 107
 
By 3vo3d, Senior Member on 7th April 2014, 09:29 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys im running null on my gear and I've just flashed a custom rom on my note 3. Which for some reason has disabled my nfc.

As such I'm unable to connect my gear to my phone. Is there another way to do it? I've tried to connect manually but it doesn't show contacts or notifications etc it only allows me to use it as a bluetooth hands free kit.

Tyia

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
 
 
7th April 2014, 10:22 PM |#2  
fireishott's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
Yes just hit the connect manual button...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to fireishott For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th April 2014, 08:00 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireishott

Yes just hit the connect manual button...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Thanks for taking the time to reply. That was the second thing I tried and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

The watch does connect to the phone audio. But when I try to connect manually the watch does not show on the phone so I can't get notifications, use the media player etc.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to 3vo3d For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2014, 12:12 AM |#4  
fireishott's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3vo3d

Thanks for taking the time to reply. That was the second thing I tried and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

The watch does connect to the phone audio. But when I try to connect manually the watch does not show on the phone so I can't get notifications, use the media player etc.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Sorry for the delayed reply...but try to unfair the device in blue tooth settings on ovine then select connect manually

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to fireishott For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2014, 09:44 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireishott

Sorry for the delayed reply...but try to unfair the device in blue tooth settings on ovine then select connect manually

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

You sir are a scholar and a gentlemen! Unpairing in bluetooth then allowed me to connect manually! !!

You've saved my gear.

Thanks for your time and advice.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to 3vo3d For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2014, 03:06 AM |#6  
fireishott's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireishott

Sorry for the delayed reply...but try to unfair the device in blue tooth settings on ovine then select connect manually

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk







Quote:
Originally Posted by 3vo3d

You sir are a scholar and a gentlemen! Unpairing in bluetooth then allowed me to connect manually! !!

You've saved my gear.

Thanks for your time and advice.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app


Surprised u go can decode that garbage of auto correct. ..guess I should have proof read first


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to fireishott For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes