[MOD][TW] OGBatteryMod For 4.4.2 TW ROMS ONLY

Search This thread

yongh

May 8, 2009
baltimore
First of all let me ask you a question. What is that all about the 3 transflash memory cards?
And also I think that there is already a mod for the note 3 on the forums. You can check this website and may help you out http://echoerom.com/echoe-kitchen/note-3/
I would port it to the Note 3 but I don't have the device to test it

Try the one from echo rom but not work so can u port it for note 3?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Been playing around with stock rom and I see the OG Battery mod. When I install this all it does is completely get rid of the battery icon. @The Sickness don't get me wrong. I love your roms but my wife doesn't want me to put a different rom on her phone so I'm currently running stock on my phone and trying to give it a look she may like. I've been to the main page for the battery mod but I'm not too sure I want to go through the steps it looks like is need to work on 4.4.2 then I found this thread. Full wipe and install stock rom. Root then custom reovery. Then I install this zip and all it did was take away battery icon completely.

The Sickness

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2012
Somewhere in Texas
Been playing around with stock rom and I see the OG Battery mod. When I install this all it does is completely get rid of the battery icon. @The Sickness don't get me wrong. I love your roms but my wife doesn't want me to put a different rom on her phone so I'm currently running stock on my phone and trying to give it a look she may like. I've been to the main page for the battery mod but I'm not too sure I want to go through the steps it looks like is need to work on 4.4.2 then I found this thread. Full wipe and install stock rom. Root then custom reovery. Then I install this zip and all it did was take away battery icon completely.

Im looking at the zip file right now....give me a minute

EDIT: Im uploading a new zip for you............................

New OG Batt Mod

Last edited:

Arkain2K

May 6, 2010
Confirmed that it now works with signal bar. After installation, go into Wanam's "Notification" settings and reduce the signals from 5 bars down to 4 for it to work.

Reactions: wildboyz322

thegrosboss

Oct 8, 2007
Hi
i've a problem after installing ths tar.md5 (with Odin)
when i start the phone, i have "the system.ui has stopped" ! And no way to bypass this ! Even with ok.
What can i do ???
I've tried the wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache ...

This is a S4 with original 4.4.2

The Sickness

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2012
Somewhere in Texas
Hi
i've a problem after installing ths tar.md5 (with Odin)
when i start the phone, i have "the system.ui has stopped" ! And no way to bypass this ! Even with ok.
What can i do ???
I've tried the wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache ...

This is a S4 with original 4.4.2

See post 27

Haters Make Me Famous
Deviant Team Member

Reactions: HampTheToker

Darkangels6sic6

Feb 3, 2011
Is there a way too get this to work on any 4.4.2 touchwiz rom?
Sorry if I missed another method. Google can be selective. I Toby this was an any touchwiz at first.

I have a note 2 l900 on muddied stock rom 4.4.2 s5ish.

Son Rise

Sep 8, 2009
Any Updates On The OGBATTERY Mod?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First and foremost, this is not my work in any way, shape, or form. If you like this mod, go thank and/or donate to @OsamaGhareeb for his awesome work and @The Sickness for porting it to KitKat. You can also thank @jrummy for his ZipMe app which I used to easily build a flashable zip to share with you guys right from my phone. :good:

Original threads are here: for OGBatteryMod by OsamaGhareeb and here: for Insane Kit Kat ROM by The Sickness

Now, let's get to the juicy battery theme goodness. As stated above, I didn't create or port this mod. The only thing that I did was pull SystemUI.apk and OGBatteryMod.apk from The Sickness' Insane Kit Kat ROM and made a flashable zip for those of us running stock or near stock 4.4 TW. If you already have a theme installed, then you may need to reflash it after this as it will replace SystemUI.apk with the modded one from The Sickness.

NOTE: If you use Wanam Xposed or any other Xposed module to enable circle battery, battery color, or any other battery mod, then you should disable those options within those modules before flashing as they could potentially interfere with OGBatteryMod causing the battery icon to not show up at all.

Installation is pretty standard. Reboot to recovery, wipe cache and dalvik cache, flash zip, and reboot. After your phone is booted, tap the battery icon three times and select one from a list of 80 bad a$$ icons and apply on-the-fly without having to reboot for it to take effect.

DOWNLOAD & SCREENSHOTS

http://d-h.st/x94

Screenshot_2014-04-07-15-38-42_zpsedlyugxj.png

Screenshot_2014-04-07-15-38-57_zpsfslnycih.png

Screenshot_2014-04-07-15-39-08_zpshmpacspq.png

ENJOY!!!! :good::good::good::good:
    Good job bro.....
    Are the new styles from mrniceguy added yet?

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Those are exclusive to my rom

My S4 is Insane...is yours?
    Deviant Development Team Member

Lol, good job yourself. This mod is awesome, and your work is much appreciated.
    This is awesome. Late to the party as usual but had to chime to say great work! @HampTheToker flashed successful on VZW S4.
    The Sickness is awesome but how do you mention someone with a space in their username?? Lol. I still don't know! Anyone? More importantly though I love this! Thanks

Simple @The Sickness ;)