[Q] CM 11 for Canadian Note 3

Search This thread

luster_12x

Aug 12, 2010
Hey guys, I'm looking into flashing CM 11 into my Bell Note 3. It's been a while since I've modded a phone. Got a few questions. If I flash CM 11 into my phone will I lose any features? Such as S-Pen functions (i.e. Air view, etc). What kind of issues am I looking at if I flash? What am I gaining? I've looked at other threads but I just want to make sure what I'm getting myself into when modding my phone. Also could someone please link me to a thread for flashing CM 11?

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Hey guys, I'm looking into flashing CM 11 into my Bell Note 3. It's been a while since I've modded a phone. Got a few questions. If I flash CM 11 into my phone will I lose any features? Such as S-Pen functions (i.e. Air view, etc). What kind of issues am I looking at if I flash? What am I gaining? I've looked at other threads but I just want to make sure what I'm getting myself into when modding my phone. Also could someone please link me to a thread for flashing CM 11?

Yup you will lose SPen (samsung software side anyway) - there are great alternatives GMD_Spen is good.

Issues if you flash? - varying, depends on the environment if the release is a nightly (buggy) or a Kang'd build (customised)

What are you gaining? - Pure speed, performance, battery life, and of course that clean and crisp Pure Android experience.

My advice, have a good read around, cause if you haven't flashed on the Note 3 yet you may run into issues, as it's the strangest android device out there currently in terms of random issues and weird problems.

Reactions: luster_12x

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yup you will lose SPen (samsung software side anyway) - there are great alternatives GMD_Spen is good.

Issues if you flash? - varying, depends on the environment if the release is a nightly (buggy) or a Kang'd build (customised)

What are you gaining? - Pure speed, performance, battery life, and of course that clean and crisp Pure Android experience.

My advice, have a good read around, cause if you haven't flashed on the Note 3 yet you may run into issues, as it's the strangest android device out there currently in terms of random issues and weird problems.