Did I...

OP H4rryTipp3r

8th April 2014, 01:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 162

754 posts
More
I'm pretty sure I hard bricked my S3. I go to turn it on and all it will do is vibrate once. I can't get into download, or recovery. Before that it would get stuck at the galaxy s3 boot image, and I could get into both download and recovery. I tried factory reset and what not and well now I'm here.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
8th April 2014, 07:53 PM   |  #2  
Flag Creole State
Thanks Meter: 174

810 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by H4rryTipp3r

I'm pretty sure I hard bricked my S3. I go to turn it on and all it will do is vibrate once. I can't get into download, or recovery. Before that it would get stuck at the galaxy s3 boot image, and I could get into both download and recovery. I tried factory reset and what not and well now I'm here.

USB jig or JTAG service, jig is not guaranteed to work. Have you tried this method HERE?

sent from my Gs3
Last edited by joeyhdownsouth; 8th April 2014 at 07:59 PM.
8th April 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

754 posts
More
Okay, how do I download to external SD? I got a new HTC One M8, and I can't seem to figure out how to download it directly to my SD card

9th April 2014, 02:57 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN
Thanks Meter: 28,179

15,455 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Okay, how do I download to external SD? I got a new HTC One M8, and I can't seem to figure out how to download it directly to my SD card

Just move it to your SD card after downloading

The Following User Says Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2014, 03:56 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

754 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilgerryan

Just move it to your SD card after downloading

I tried that using ES File Explorer, but it won't work for some reason. Then I switched my download folder on Opera to my external SD, but now every time I try to download something using Opera it fails. So I switched it back to my internal downloads folder and it works again.... so idk what to do.... Are you still on the E4GT by the way?

9th April 2014, 08:25 PM   |  #6  
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN
Thanks Meter: 28,179

15,455 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I tried that using ES File Explorer, but it won't work for some reason. Then I switched my download folder on Opera to my external SD, but now every time I try to download something using Opera it fails. So I switched it back to my internal downloads folder and it works again.... so idk what to do.... Are you still on the E4GT by the way?

I still have it, but my main device is the S3, are you able to connect your phone to a PC? Just move the file to external SD from your PC.

12th April 2014, 07:06 AM   |  #7  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 6,966

10,230 posts
More
Quote:

In the Browser settings it should give you the option to choose where the DL is going.

Quote:

Did you give ES File Explorer Root privileges ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread