FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Galaxy S5 original out of the box headset

8th April 2014, 02:45 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53

More
hi. i know many people would have got brand new S5 here and enjoying ur beast.... (duh..)

i just wanted to know what is the exact model number of the headset and can i get it from amazon?

i will be so greatful to u if u be good enough for me and post the picture of the headset and its wrapper which it comes in where all the details are written about the model and everything...

i hope some one nice would help me here
thanks

8th April 2014, 06:01 PM |#2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aami.aami

hi. i know many people would have got brand new S5 here and enjoying ur beast.... (duh..)

i just wanted to know what is the exact model number of the headset and can i get it from amazon?

i will be so greatful to u if u be good enough for me and post the picture of the headset and its wrapper which it comes in where all the details are written about the model and everything...

i hope some one nice would help me here
thanks

Wait til i get mine. I'll share it to you. But there are actually lot of good headsets that are compatible with S5.
8th April 2014, 08:02 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemander

Wait til i get mine. I'll share it to you. But there are actually lot of good headsets that are compatible with S5.

I actually have Lg Optimis G Pro. Bit i just love samsung headphones. They are cheap and sound very good. Guess no one is here to help.
Btw, can u name a few good headsets compatible woth my Lg Optimus G Pro under US $50? They must sound good!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread