Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,743 Members 43,318 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Micmars is a XDA Guardian Angel God Super saiyan 4 Megatron Wolverine Batman Ninja Tu

Tip us?

FLBoy1991
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 162
Default Micmars is a XDA Guardian Angel God Super saiyan 4 Megatron Wolverine Batman Ninja Tu

U help EVERYBODY bro! I've never seen anything like it... u really are appreciated...

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to FLBoy1991 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mhutton
Old
Thanks Meter 609
Truly one of a kind. Stay golden micmars.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mhutton For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ImEVO
Old
Thanks Meter 1221

DONATE TO ME
His thank button must be worn out!! 😆😉👍
"UNASHAMED11SIX"
"Beyond this word is always breathing, beyond this world is worth dying for" TDWP
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ImEVO For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

strongsteve
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 16613

DONATE TO ME
Lets get him RC title now..

"ANY DAY THAT GOOGLE DOESNT UPDATE SOMETHING IS A GOOD DAY"

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to strongsteve For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kingdazy
Old
(Last edited by kingdazy; 6th January 2014 at 02:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 669
I don't know who this guy is, but I wanna join the band wagon! He sounds awesome!

(ok, so I am thinking about getting the note3 today, was just browsing the forums to look at roms, see what the community is like over here, whatnot... )

EDIT: After browsing about a bit, I see what you guys mean. What a levelheaded and knowledgeable fellow that guy is!
Samsung Galaxy Note III
Rooted and ready! Too easy!
Running ☆ ★ Something from this section!! ★ ☆ (usually stock/rooted)
ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 - AndroidWookie FTW!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kingdazy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SantinoInc
Old
Thanks Meter 714
Yeah, you would think the guy gets paid to monitor the threads and answer all our dumb questions with thoughtful, useful and eloquently written responses. Next step is for you to start developing dude. With your communication skills and omnipresence you would be awesome.

Free 15GB storage plus an additional 5GB for using my referral link. You can also get an additional 5GB for every person you get to join! Of course it has a Android app with features such as automatically syncing any photos/videos you have recently taken when you are on WiFi. Give it a shot!
https://copy.com?r=yxvvP2
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SantinoInc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

12MaNy
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 748
I definitely nominate him for RC.

Some older work and ports...

Green Machine - HERE

Dark Fire X - HERE

Dark Fire Blue X - HERE

Android soldier and supporter of a world that's rid of Apple!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 12MaNy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bigpappags3
Old
Thanks Meter 2726
Gives great advice. Literally all over the place! Exactly what one would expect of an RC. There is nobody, that I've come across, that is more deserving. Thank you for all your contributions....they do not go unnoticed!

http://i.imgur.com/qrByUGN.jpg
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bigpappags3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blackcanopy
Old
Thanks Meter 2801
Micmars certainly is a poster child for what it takes. If he isn't deserving, perhaps none of us are.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blackcanopy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kingdazy
Old
Thanks Meter 669
Well, went n did it, bought the beast an hour ago, and even stock outa the box is starting to impress. (i know, wrong thread)
Off to root this puppy. Look forward to seeing you (obvious regulars) around here, and glad to know that there's some real camaraderie in this section.
(TBH, it was this thread that really cemented my purchase today, for some weird reason. I would rather 4 good devs and a handful of regular, respectable, polite and smart users, than 48 wannabe devs and 62k newbie troll entitled users in a section.)

See ya soon, Micmars!
Samsung Galaxy Note III
Rooted and ready! Too easy!
Running ☆ ★ Something from this section!! ★ ☆ (usually stock/rooted)
ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 - AndroidWookie FTW!!

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kingdazy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]