FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Tf300t only cm 10.1 experimental works

32 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By reedcasechris420, Member on 21st March 2014, 01:29 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I tried the cm11 nightly and it fails when I try to flash..this has had all the ota updates and is on 4.2 boot loader. I've tried a few others that said they will work on 4.2 but no good.. The camera doesn't work in this so I'm looking for something that will work..can anyone give me some recommendations or what the issue is..

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk
 
 
21st March 2014, 01:39 PM |#2  
lj50036's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Area51
Thanks Meter: 2,928
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedcasechris420

I tried the cm11 nightly and it fails when I try to flash..this has had all the ota updates and is on 4.2 boot loader. I've tried a few others that said they will work on 4.2 but no good.. The camera doesn't work in this so I'm looking for something that will work..can anyone give me some recommendations or what the issue is..

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk

What kind of error are you getting, are you getting a error on install or on boot??

Thx Josh
22nd March 2014, 11:40 PM |#3  
reedcasechris420's Avatar
OP Member
Flag smithfield
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lj50036

What kind of error are you getting, are you getting a error on install or on boot??

Thx Josh

Its when I flash 11 in the team win util... It goes for a bit then I get a red error message 'install failed'

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk
23rd March 2014, 01:18 AM |#4  
cmendonc2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 631
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedcasechris420

Its when I flash 11 in the team win util... It goes for a bit then I get a red error message 'install failed'

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk

You need to install TWRP 2.6.3.2 in order to flash CM11 and other KK ROMs.
25th March 2014, 04:17 PM |#5  
reedcasechris420's Avatar
OP Member
Flag smithfield
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmendonc2

You need to install TWRP 2.6.3.2 in order to flash CM11 and other KK ROMs.

Is there anyway to update it without having to hook it up to the PC to flash twrp?


Tf300t limping along
25th March 2014, 06:31 PM |#6  
k-kuchen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 129
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedcasechris420

Is there anyway to update it without having to hook it up to the PC to flash twrp?


Tf300t limping along

Yep, scanno's TWRP can be easily flashed from an existing recovery
25th March 2014, 10:27 PM |#7  
cmendonc2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 631
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedcasechris420

Is there anyway to update it without having to hook it up to the PC to flash twrp?


Tf300t limping along

Either method above or from the Terminal Emulator app.
26th March 2014, 12:56 AM |#8  
reedcasechris420's Avatar
OP Member
Flag smithfield
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmendonc2

Either method above or from the Terminal Emulator app.

Oh ya!?! Where can I find info on how to do it from the terminal? Well what way is easier the recovery I would assume.. ??

Is this the correct one?
*openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-tf300t-4.2.blob




losi 5ive-t....and one mean 46cc motor // Asus tf300t on cm //
Last edited by reedcasechris420; 26th March 2014 at 01:08 AM.
26th March 2014, 09:11 AM |#9  
k-kuchen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 129
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedcasechris420

Oh ya!?! Where can I find info on how to do it from the terminal? Well what way is easier the recovery I would assume.. ??

Is this the correct one?
*openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-tf300t-4.2.blob




losi 5ive-t....and one mean 46cc motor // Asus tf300t on cm //

Look for the new TWRP thread in development section. The official releases might not work correctly
26th March 2014, 08:19 PM |#10  
cmendonc2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 631
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedcasechris420

Oh ya!?! Where can I find info on how to do it from the terminal? Well what way is easier the recovery I would assume.. ??

Is this the correct one?
*openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-tf300t-4.2.blob




losi 5ive-t....and one mean 46cc motor // Asus tf300t on cm //

Here's a guide I wrote in another thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...79&postcount=7
26th March 2014, 10:08 PM |#11  
reedcasechris420's Avatar
OP Member
Flag smithfield
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmendonc2

Here's a guide I wrote in another thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...79&postcount=7

Thank you very very very very much!

losi 5ive-t....and one mean 46cc motor // Asus tf300t on cm //

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes