Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,305 Members 42,297 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

insufficient storage available

Tip us?

xeph20
Old
(Last edited by xeph20; 7th April 2014 at 10:56 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default insufficient storage available

Hi,

I did a full format and installed cm11 yesterday.

While installing some apps it randomly started saying insufficient storage available but not always and biggers apps could still be installed.
I read about logcat and dumpstate but i cannot dial the number in cm dialpad and with terminal it says /data/logs is not found. Also when i search manually it is not to be found.

I did however find logcat file and dumpstate file in system/bin but they are small files (no folder with logs).
Also lost and found folder is empty.
Already have 4 GB free storage space but still het the error.

I tried many cache cleaner and general Cleaners and also deleted dalvik cache and formated cache partition but nothing helped.
I dont want to Factory reset again cus i already lost a lot of time configuring the phone twice.

xeph20
Old
(Last edited by xeph20; 7th April 2014 at 10:57 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
*deleted*

dwarfer66
Old
Thanks Meter 478
Default Space

Most of the nightlies I have used (seems to be ever second one) I was getting "insufficient Storage Space" when trying to install/update from playstore, got sick of having to reinstall EVERYTHING from scratch so I went to Goldeneye rom instead, not a problem.

xeph20
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwarfer66 View Post
Most of the nightlies I have used (seems to be ever second one) I was getting "insufficient Storage Space" when trying to install/update from playstore, got sick of having to reinstall EVERYTHING from scratch so I went to Goldeneye rom instead, not a problem.
Oh really?

Well it's probably the same bug then but others don't seem to have the same isue.
You are the only person i found.

I was thinking of doing a format again and installing the nightly from 8 april (its late D but if you had it with every nightly there is a big chance i will keep getting it

Damn

neil522
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Try reflashing again the rom sir