[Q] Sluggish jellybean

OP Patil.sid101

7th April 2014, 04:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
Please anybody suggest how to make my Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 jellybean DDULP8 Indian version fast and battery efficient. I read that making stock samsung jellybean to google stock jellybean (like nexus) makes device faster. if not possible suggest any rom or kernel to flash. please suggest with brief method i am new at it and i dont want to downgrade to gingerbread
Last edited by Patil.sid101; 7th April 2014 at 04:28 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Patil.sid101 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th April 2014, 05:08 PM   |  #2  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 55

187 posts
More
Use the below link. It is well explained(step by step). Also it is noob-friendly . I see u joined last month.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2198341

Since you are already on JellyBean you need to follow from section B. Skip section A. GOOD LUCK.

Press THANKS ONLY if I was helpfull
8th April 2014, 09:04 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
Smile touch problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasank360

Use the below link. It is well explained(step by step). Also it is noob-friendly . I see u joined last month.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2198341

Since you are already on JellyBean you need to follow from section B. Skip section A. GOOD LUCK.

Press THANKS ONLY if I was helpfull

i have flashed GALAXPERIA rom everything is right but to open app i have press many times, as you said i have backed up my system how should i go back to samsung stock rom or install another rom, in my sd card TWRP should i reflash back system.ext4.win.md5, please tell me
8th April 2014, 10:09 AM   |  #4  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 55

187 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patil.sid101

how should i go back to samsung stock rom or install another rom, in my sd card TWRP should i reflash back system.ext4.win.md5, please tell me

Go to TWRP recovery and choose restore option and select the backup folder based on the date of backup. GOOD LUCK.
8th April 2014, 02:26 PM   |  #5  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 31

203 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patil.sid101

Please anybody suggest how to make my Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 jellybean DDULP8 Indian version fast and battery efficient. I read that making stock samsung jellybean to google stock jellybean (like nexus) makes device faster. if not possible suggest any rom or kernel to flash. please suggest with brief method i am new at it and i dont want to downgrade to gingerbread

You do need need to downgrade. Install CoCore kernel, exDialer, Textra SMS. Also debloat your ROM - use scripts available in the forum.
Alternatively you can use HarshJelly with exDialer and Textra SMS.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread