Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Very big problem for my htc one

OP NedasAndrius

7th April 2014, 10:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
When I turn on the phone i see HTC ONE logo and reboot.

When I'm writing a command "fastboot boot recovery.img" I have Phone freezes...
Turning off the phone, I plug in a USB - phone is charging and automatically switches to recovery mode...
Going to bootloader >> recovery - DON'T WORKING! I have ping letters "Entering to recovery", but phone restarting...
ADB don't working for my phone. ADB don't working on recovery mode (ADB sideload)...

HELP ME!
8th April 2014, 01:12 AM   |  #2  
ipfreelytech's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Anchorage Alaska
Thanks Meter: 81
 
371 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Fastboot boot is not available on the One.

Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot reboot-bootloader
then select recovery try side-loading.

What recovery.img are you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedasAndrius

When I turn on the phone i see HTC ONE logo and reboot.

When I'm writing a command "fastboot boot recovery.img" I have Phone freezes...
Turning off the phone, I plug in a USB - phone is charging and automatically switches to recovery mode...
Going to bootloader >> recovery - DON'T WORKING! I have ping letters "Entering to recovery", but phone restarting...
ADB don't working for my phone. ADB don't working on recovery mode (ADB sideload)...

HELP ME!

8th April 2014, 01:57 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipfreelytech

Fastboot boot is not available on the One.

Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot reboot-bootloader
then select recovery try side-loading.

What recovery.img are you using?

I'm just running the old version. Other versions do not work - I have battery charing but don't recovery. Sorry - bad english...
8th April 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #4  
moha_moha20106's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 75
 
195 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by NedasAndrius

I'm just running the old version. Other versions do not work - I have battery charing but don't recovery. Sorry - bad english...

Re-flash your recovery

download your ROM.zip, and put it in your ADB folder (if you are S-on, you must download stock ROM)

Be sure your ADB folder is in your system partition (e.x. C:\ )

then go to recovery > select advanced> ADB Sideload> swipe to sideload

now type this command : adb sideload ROM.zip

wait to finish, reboot to your recovery mode , install your rom

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

if not, try to push your ROM.zip

go to your recovery mode <main menu>

type this command : adb push ROM.zip /sdcard/

then install
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes