Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,440 Members 50,710 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Kernel Source Code for multiple BLU Products Devices

Tip us?

Dvalin21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 55
Default Kernel Source Code for multiple BLU Products Devices

Hello,

Thank you for contacting BLU Products. We are happy to help you!

We sincerely apologize for the delay for the Kernel Source Codes that you have requested. Included in this email you will find the instructions on how to download the Kernel Source Code.

In order for you to download the Kernel Source Code for your device, please follow these steps (Please keep in mind that the password will only be active for 1 week):
1. Download “FileZilla” using this link: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php
2. Once you download “FileZilla” is downloaded and installed, you must login using the following credentials (case-sensitive).
• Host: 173.221.31.148
• Username: BluKernel
• Password: abc123$
• Port: 21
3. Once you have inserted the login credentials, please press “Quick Connect”.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dvalin21 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nitrobg
Old
Thanks Meter 136
Mega.co.nz untouched mirrors:
Amour
Life One
Life One M
Life One X
Life Play S
Life View
Studio 5.3 II
Studio 5.5 S
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nitrobg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

digyvijaykumar123
Old
Thanks Meter 1768

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvalin21 View Post
Hello,

Thank you for contacting BLU Products. We are happy to help you!

We sincerely apologize for the delay for the Kernel Source Codes that you have requested. Included in this email you will find the instructions on how to download the Kernel Source Code.

In order for you to download the Kernel Source Code for your device, please follow these steps (Please keep in mind that the password will only be active for 1 week):
1. Download “FileZilla” using this link: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php
2. Once you download “FileZilla” is downloaded and installed, you must login using the following credentials (case-sensitive).
• Host: 173.221.31.148
• Username: BluKernel
• Password: abc123$
• Port: 21
3. Once you have inserted the login credentials, please press “Quick Connect”.

I am getting Empty dirctory under Kernal Source Codes....5hrs Earlier all files were there but now when i tried to download
it shown empty folder..

MTK STUFF:-KITKAT ROMS:::::::::::::JELLY BEANS:::::::::::::GUIDES:::::::::::::TOOLS&UTILITY:::::::::::::MY X CONCEPT
Devices:-
Current :- Xiaomi Mi3
Previous :- MMx C2+
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to digyvijaykumar123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dvalin21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 55
Check the post above urs

Sent from my BLU Life View using Tapatalk

digyvijaykumar123
Old
Thanks Meter 1768

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Check the post above urs

Sent from my BLU Life View using Tapatalk
thankyou

MTK STUFF:-KITKAT ROMS:::::::::::::JELLY BEANS:::::::::::::GUIDES:::::::::::::TOOLS&UTILITY:::::::::::::MY X CONCEPT
Devices:-
Current :- Xiaomi Mi3
Previous :- MMx C2+
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to digyvijaykumar123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

EnerJon
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Hello”.
Hello Sir, Can you please help us to get BLU Life Play Kernel Sources?

BLU Life Play:
http://www.gsmarena.com/blu_life_play-5359.php

Dvalin21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 55
If you get on Google plus and search the community. BLU DEVELOPMENT U will find it there. Pretty big community

Sent from my M8HD using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Dvalin21 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

EnerJon
Old
(Last edited by EnerJon; 21st April 2014 at 03:43 PM.)
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
If you get on Google plus and search the community. BLU DEVELOPMENT
already tried sir, but got no response from them... Tired of asking other vendors to provide their rebranded device kernel source, their response is negative... Fly-iq4410 kernel source is incomplete, lots of drivers are missing... if its possible then please help us to get kernel sources sir

Dvalin21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 55
Ill see what I can do for ya

Sent from my M8HD using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Dvalin21 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

EnerJon
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Ill see what I can do for ya
Thank you very much sir, i am really very thankful to you now there is a hope for us : ) i really wanted to work for our device, there was only one option till now, fly-iq4410 kernel source... i compiled it, fixed lots of issues, and finally got it booted, fixed touchpanel driver, lcm driver is the hardest part, even tried modding similar drivers, and display started to work partially, but no improvements from here... Now searching for proper kernel sources, or atleast drivers... Thank you for helping us sir