Current official Firmware is: 20130422-V1
Software Size: 336.51 MB
Applicable: NOVO9 FireWire quad-core
After the upgrade version number: Novo9-Spark-LX-20130422v1
This version of firmware major improvements:
Change shutdown charging current 1.8A
(2) to change the default URL: www.ainol.com
Google input method before the change individual font but with no success
4. Updating System slow
5 Change the camera Huaping
6 Change 2.0 firmware Login QQ machine will restart
1: If the machine does not use exceptions, do not recommend users to easily upgrade
2: inside the machine before upgrading the audio and video files and backup apk, the upgrade process will machine everything inside the empty (Note: the pea pods backup can not save game progress)
3: user downloaded firmware package name and the figure below some of the file name is inconsistent
4: The first time you start to the system interface to unlock the lock screen too fast may not be able to unlock a little wait for the unlock (probably in about 10 seconds)
1: If the machine does not appear to use exception, not the user is free to upgrade
2: set the inside of the machine before upgrading the audio and video files and apk for backup, the upgrade process will machine all the things Empty (Note: the pea pods backup can not save game progress)
3: The name of the user to download the firmware package may be inconsistent and file name shown below
4: The first time you start the system interface to the lock screen unlock operation too fast and may not be able to unlock little wait unlock (time is about 10 seconds or so)
Download link: http://ainol.com/plugin.php?identifi...downloadid=133
Download and install PhoenixSuit
Download firmware image from above link for your tablet and load it in PhoenixSuit. If you receive error in PhoenixSuit, you can try moving the firmware file to desktop. That worked for me.
. Enable USB debug in tablet's developer settings and connect to computer. PhoenixSuit will inform you of this and then it's just follow the instructions on screen.
Alternative Step 3
. If this normal procedure does not work and/or your tablet is a little soft bricked. You can try the following:
-Unplug USB-cable from computer.
-Power off your tablet. (Holding the power button for approx 10 seconds if the tablet is locked/black screen after boot)
-Press and hold the Home-button
on the tablet, and plug in the USB cable.
-Continue to keep the home-button pressed
and click on the Power button very shortly (about 0,5 seconds) about 10 times.
You should see a new dialog box appear in PhoenixSuit asking you to perform a "Mandatory format"
- Select "yes" to enter the format upgrade mode.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Folk ROM based on V1.35 modded by lifeyu available HERE
Google translated information
* Based official v1.35 produced
* direct card by the official recovery brush upgrade
* streamline and integrate several utility most applications
* Integrated update Google applications
* Practical camera JB + replacement comes with the camera application
* the play shops compatibility improved Google
* touch and system parameters to optimize
* increase in notification bar wifi switch
* state bar volume buttons
* Fixed lock screen, lock screen is still rotating
* repair part The built-in storage software can not read and write
* increase the full-screen function, can be switched by the application of full-screen switch
* download the zip firmware file is placed into the built-in storage, reboot into recovery update
* recommendations Brush wipe operation
Some have reported bugs and touchscreen malfunction from this firmware.
Originally Posted by mak1975 @slatedroid
Some info on "how to" flash this one, copy the zip file to the internal memory (not the external micro-sd card), reboot in recovery mode, wipe data, cache, etc and flash the zip file, do the 3 wipes again and reboot...