Pebble Time Steel with Customizable Sensor Smartband

The post Pebble Time Steel with Customizable Sensor Smartband appeared first on … more

LG G Pro Lite Unsecured Boot Image and CWM Recovery

The post LG G Pro Lite Unsecured Boot Image and CWM Recovery appeared first on … more

Benchmark Results: S6 Obliterates M9, What Happened?

The post Benchmark Results: S6 Obliterates M9, What Happened? appeared first on … more

True Silent Mode for Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The post True Silent Mode for Lollipop XDA Xposed Tuesday appeared first on … more

[Q] s960l help

OP tyrant102

9th April 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Ok so I know its pretty much like the sprint l710 because I'm using the gummy nightly m1 4/8/14 build, and it comes up as the l710, the only issue im having is not receiving notifications for various things like email, txts, etc but receiving the actual emails and txts...its actually extremely disheartening because this ROM is amazing and proved to be the only ROM that works for my s960l thus far....can you guys help me out here and give me some answers? And point me in the direction for a good kernel cuz this ROM is literally eating my battery....it only lasts about 3 hours or so....thnx in advance for all your help
9th April 2014, 09:30 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN
Thanks Meter: 31,712

16,826 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant102

Ok so I know its pretty much like the sprint l710 because I'm using the gummy nightly m1 4/8/14 build, and it comes up as the l710, the only issue im having is not receiving notifications for various things like email, txts, etc but receiving the actual emails and txts...its actually extremely disheartening because this ROM is amazing and proved to be the only ROM that works for my s960l thus far....can you guys help me out here and give me some answers? And point me in the direction for a good kernel cuz this ROM is literally eating my battery....it only lasts about 3 hours or so....thnx in advance for all your help

You probably need to change your APNs and mmsc URL... I honestly think you would have more luck with the ROMs in the Verizon forum. But I guess it depends on what towers your prepaid service uses in your area. Around here Straight Talk uses Verizon.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread