To clear the IMEI use the SmartFlash Tool. You must backup for your photos, and applications because it will erase everythings.
- Open SmartFlash Tool.
- Open Windows Enabler as administrador. (Click with left mouse button on the icon to activate)
- Enable Erase entire CP.
- Choose the firmware and start the process.
Firmware for SmartFlash: bin/fls and bin/fls+cwm
Once process is complete turn on our terminal and check that it has been cleared by inserting a SIM from another company or if we look defaced IMEI by dialing *#06# ... if yes, WE HAVE OUR PHONE UNLOCKED!
Now we have to restore the IMEI
Just to quickly answer your question properly. Here is how I did it. There might be other ways, but this one worked quite well for me:
Connect your phone with usb debugging enabled and make sure it's well connected:
adb devices #You should see some number now.
make sure you got superuser rights:
a # will appear
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p11 of=/sdcard/nvram.img #or whatever you wanna call the backed up .img file.
then exit the shell
adb pull /sdcard/nvram.img #or whatever you called the backup img
you ll find it in your adb folder then. Make sure you keep it safe
*Important commands are in RED. Maybe I missed something, so if you have problems, just tell me. But that should be pretty much it.
Of course you need adb set up, for this to work. There is a small package in my Noob-HOW-TO and you can also find A LOT of tutorials all over xda about adb.
Now we proceed to restore IMEI. We need to know the IMEI is having our phone, so you can look at the back of the mobile phone or on the invoice.
- Connect your phone to your PC via USB. (only necessary that is on)
- Introducing 3845#*970# on the dialer.
- Select Port settings -> Select USB CP / In 2.3.4 select AP CP USB -> USB CP
- Download TUTTY and OPEN.
- In Protocol select Serial, Port is left as is and click OPEN (review the port because sometimes that is not correct)
Now write the following:
- Type AT (If not accepted, or do not see the characters switch ports)
- Type at% imei (should show current phone IMEI)
- Type at% imei = x, x, x, x, x ..., (In each X would have to put the number that corresponded to our true IMEI)
Once process is done introduce introduce 3845#*970# on the dialer and changed CP USB -> USB AP and ready.
Reboot the phone and check the IMEI by dialing *#06#.
Sorry for my english