Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,656 Members 52,324 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HELP Bricked black screen was on 4.4.3

Tip us?

samerjak
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] HELP Bricked black screen was on 4.4.3

I was trying to downgrade to 4.3 so I can root my Note 3 but then it start to bootloop, it also vibrates twice when I turn it on.

gregko1980
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by samerjak View Post
I was trying to downgrade to 4.3 so I can root my Note 3 but then it start to bootloop, it also vibrates twice when I turn it on.
I had my Note 3 AT&T bricked and stuck in bootloop too, from Android 4.4 KitKat OTA upgrade too. The method linked below helped me to unbrick it, but note that it's based on the KitKat version leaked from AT&T in January, and it will not take the official OTA upgrade, nor can you downgrade from it to any lower version. Folks are working on a way to upgrade it to the official OTA, and independent work is done on rooting, I'm sure, but for now I'm stacked with the "leaked KitKat". Nevertheless it works very well, no issues with it whatsoever. Even my biggest complaint against version 4.3 - the GPS issue, is fixed now. Read more about this unbrick method at:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4#post51572014

Greg

samerjak
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregko1980 View Post
I had my Note 3 AT&T bricked and stuck in bootloop too, from Android 4.4 KitKat OTA upgrade too. The method linked below helped me to unbrick it, but note that it's based on the KitKat version leaked from AT&T in January, and it will not take the official OTA upgrade, nor can you downgrade from it to any lower version. Folks are working on a way to upgrade it to the official OTA, and independent work is done on rooting, I'm sure, but for now I'm stacked with the "leaked KitKat". Nevertheless it works very well, no issues with it whatsoever. Even my biggest complaint against version 4.3 - the GPS issue, is fixed now. Read more about this unbrick method at:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4#post51572014

Greg
Sorry man, it didn't work. I cant find anything about unbricking a 4.4.3 Note 3.

graydiggy
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,343

DONATE TO ME
Use the OP.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Lost in a paper bag again...

Current Device
AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3
DynamicKat

Previous Devices
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (8 Inch)
Asus Nexus 7 2013
Asus Nexus 7 2012 8GB Variant
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4
Asus Nexus 7 2012 GSM Variant
Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3
Sprint Samsung Galaxy S2 (Epic 4g Touch)
VZW Samsung Illusion
AT&T HTC Inspire 4G
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S (Captivate)
AT&T Samsung Flight II
AT&T Samsung Impression

Please help me buy a new vehicle. Mine was stolen

jerrycoffman45
Old
Thanks Meter 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by samerjak View Post
Sorry man, it didn't work. I cant find anything about unbricking a 4.4.3 Note 3.
might be because there are no 4.4.3 note 3 there are 4.4.2 note 3 but if you are trying to downgrade the 4.4.2 nc2 ota it cant be done if you are trying to downgrade the leaked version use the mj5 restore in the general section