Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,783,010 Members 44,185 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

solution at change wallpaper

Tip us?

R0MaN0
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Default solution at change wallpaper

I have a problem, several days ago that installing roms after configurarlay put a topic, after a while the wallpaper I was canvia any photo or picture you have on your phone, take installed the Gravitybox module,exposed xperia ,gen experia I tested configuration modes even with the original theme after a while the background image is changed, someone has a solution to this, it happens to someone else, advance greetings...

Vaith
Old
Thanks Meter 385
Is it hard to make thread in correct section? -.- Are you too lazy to look for correct section? If you don't know how to use English, don't use it.

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka
SE T630╠══╣SE K510i╠══╣SE K750i╠══╣SE Cybershoot™ K800i╠══╣SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro╠══╣SE Xperia Neo V╠══╣SE Xperia Arc S╠══╣SONY Xperia P╠══╣SONY Xperia S╠══╣Sony Xperia Z ╠══╣Sony Xperia Z1 ♥
The Following User Says Thank You to Vaith For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

R0MaN0
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaith View Post
Is it hard to make thread in correct section? -.- Are you too lazy to look for correct section? If you don't know how to use English, don't use it.

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka
I'm no donkey or do not see it

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 614
..ti si nu R0MaN0!
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4