[ROM][4.2.2.][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10.1 for Galaxy Exhibits
For your information
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
If you want to report bugs please read THIS HOWTO
first. Please try to provide logs if you see errors (logcat and dmesg). If you don't know how to do that check google or ask people here to help you. Don't contact me directly.
Enabling logcat Logging
(Windows HOWTO: How to logcat like a Pro!
adb shell dmesg
How to use strace?
Download the ROM SGH-T599N Metro PCS only
Download the ROM SGH-T599 T-Mobile only
Download the ROM SGH-T599V WIND CA only
Download Gaps Gapps 4.2.2
- 1 Wipe data
- 2 Go into recovery and flash downloaded rom and gapps from earlier
- 3 reboot system and enjoy
- oliverg96 helped me and I really appreciate this guy below mentioned people are credits from oliver
- TeamCanjica members.
- marcin and maclaw, for HW Accec and MTP
- benjamingwynn & dudeman1996,
- gladiac (modpunk),
- helicopter88, asturel and bytecode
If I've ever helped you in any way and you wanted to contribute to me for my efforts you may do so HERE