Thread Closed

*Miui Launcher (MiHome 2) 5x5,6x6,7x7

OP leos0000

8th April 2014, 11:57 PM   |  #1  
leos0000's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 140
 
821 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
MOD EDIT
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1396997786222.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	2675839   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1396997796190.jpg
Views:	463
Size:	157.5 KB
ID:	2675840  
Last edited by Andy; 12th April 2014 at 03:55 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to leos0000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2014, 12:02 AM   |  #2  
sjknight413's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gravesend/Brighton, England
Thanks Meter: 929
 
2,176 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
More
Sorry to be the one to say it but this doesn't belong here dude, there's a section called sensation games and apps for a reason!
9th April 2014, 12:07 AM   |  #3  
leos0000's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 140
 
821 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjknight413

Sorry to be the one to say it but this doesn't belong here dude, there's a section called sensation games and apps for a reason!

Ok bro..sorry so can u move on section games?

Sent from my Sensation using xda app-developers app
9th April 2014, 12:10 AM   |  #4  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 2,119
 
7,104 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leos0000

Ok bro..sorry so can u move on section games?

Sent from my Sensation using xda app-developers app

wait until a mod do it
9th April 2014, 01:35 AM   |  #5  
KidCarter93's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Coventry, UK
Thanks Meter: 6,840
 
10
14,472 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Thread Moved to Themes and Apps forum

As this is not the kind of thread which belongs in the development forum, I've moved it to the more appropriate Themes and Apps forum. Please be more careful I'm future when creating threads

Regards,
- KidCarter93
Forum Moderator
9th April 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #6  
leos0000's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 140
 
821 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidCarter93

Thread Moved to Themes and Apps forum

As this is not the kind of thread which belongs in the development forum, I've moved it to the more appropriate Themes and Apps forum. Please be more careful I'm future when creating threads

Regards,
- KidCarter93
Forum Moderator

Thanks man

Sent from my Sensation using xda app-developers app
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Sensation Themes and Apps by ThreadRank