Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Scrolling through home screens

OP f308gt4

14th April 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8

87 posts
Is continuous scrolling through the home screens available on the S5 (i.e., swiping the finger in one direction while on the last screen would be replaced by the first one)?

I'm coning from the S3, where this worked. On my new S5, it doesn't seem to scroll through the last screen. Is there a setting somewhere that will change this? I did disable the My Magazine "feature".

Thanks!
15th April 2014, 02:45 AM   |  #2  
Flag Treasure Island, FL
Thanks Meter: 19

279 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by f308gt4

Is continuous scrolling through the home screens available on the S5 (i.e., swiping the finger in one direction while on the last screen would be replaced by the first one)?

I'm coning from the S3, where this worked. On my new S5, it doesn't seem to scroll through the last screen. Is there a setting somewhere that will change this? I did disable the My Magazine "feature".

Thanks!

Not on the stock launcher.
Install Apex Launcher....it has that feature....and 1000 more!
best launcher IMHO
15th April 2014, 04:13 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 25

275 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by f308gt4

Thanks!

Easy fix.... after root.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread