Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,344 Members 53,659 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Scrolling through home screens

Tip us?

f308gt4
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Scrolling through home screens

Is continuous scrolling through the home screens available on the S5 (i.e., swiping the finger in one direction while on the last screen would be replaced by the first one)?

I'm coning from the S3, where this worked. On my new S5, it doesn't seem to scroll through the last screen. Is there a setting somewhere that will change this? I did disable the My Magazine "feature".

Thanks!

chumboy
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by f308gt4 View Post
Is continuous scrolling through the home screens available on the S5 (i.e., swiping the finger in one direction while on the last screen would be replaced by the first one)?

I'm coning from the S3, where this worked. On my new S5, it doesn't seem to scroll through the last screen. Is there a setting somewhere that will change this? I did disable the My Magazine "feature".

Thanks!
Not on the stock launcher.
Install Apex Launcher....it has that feature....and 1000 more!
best launcher IMHO

JAYNO20
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by f308gt4 View Post

Thanks!
Easy fix.... after root.