Originally Posted by BFirebird101
Yep, I just updated it from the Play Store, and then it asked WITHOUT me even opening the app.
Sent from my HTC One M8!
U WOT M8?
There was a discussion about this in the s4 forums a while back. Just say no, or change the setting supersu to deny if you're really unsure. Personally, I don't care... They won't look at anything anyway.
M8, nuff said.
My philosophy is that if your "contribution" to the community has a giant DONATE button in the center of the page? It isn't worth the download.
Devices - Verizon
- Galaxy S3 (Rooted, Unlocked) - Traded Up
- Galaxy S4 MDK (Rooted, Unlocked) - Traded Up
- Galaxy Note 3 (Rooted, Safestrap) - Traded for M7
- HTC M7 (S-Off'd, Rooted, Unlocked) - Sold
- Galaxy Note 3 (Rooted, Safestrap) - Sold
- Galaxy S3 (Unrooted, Stock) - Edged Up
- HTC M8 (S-Off'd, Rooted, Unlocked) - Current Device