FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Samsung GT-S7562 can't access download mode!

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 9

By jelz2013, Junior Member on 7th April 2014, 07:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I was tend to update the firmware to 4.1 Jelly Bean in the middle of downloading using Odin my co worker accidentally unplugged the AVR.. when its restarts it shows "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again" But if connect it to kies it didn't appear there. And I cannot access through download mode to download again the firmware. Any help would be a lot of thanks.

7th April 2014, 08:01 AM |#2  
Flag Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 990

Donate to Me
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by jelz2013

I was tend to update the firmware to 4.1 Jelly Bean in the middle of downloading using Odin my co worker accidentally unplugged the AVR.. when its restarts it shows "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again" But if connect it to kies it didn't appear there. And I cannot access through download mode to download again the firmware. Any help would be a lot of thanks.

Can you acces recovery (Vol up + home + power) ?
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LS.xD Ad-Free
7th April 2014, 09:13 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Can you acces recovery (Vol up + home + power) ?

I cant access the recovery but now when I tried so many times I can access the d mode.. I just want now to flash the original rom.. is there anybody who uploaded it it much faster file sharing sites like mediafire bcoz my net is so slow..
7th April 2014, 10:31 AM |#4  
Flag Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 990

Donate to Me
More
Samsungupdates.com

Sent from my beloved HTC One S using (most time buggy) Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
s7562

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)