turn off camera shutter sound in android (root)
if you are looking for a method to turn off ur camera shutter sound.
please follow this steps.
even a child can follow these steps....
it is working.
take a back of these file before you do anything....
1. your android phone must be in rooted state.
2. you must have a root browser, or root explorer
if you don't have you can download it form below....
3. download and install it. allow superuser access.
4. open it and go to system/media/audio/ui/
5. rename to ".bak" (without quotation), every file starts with camera or file name related to camera.
eg. : camera_click.ogg to camera_click.ogg.bak
make sure that every file you renaming is a camera notification file.
my phone contains " camera_click.ogg, camera_focus.ogg, camera_shutter.ogg, video_record.ogg"
done !!!!! camera sound gone.....
even it is a simple method,
I will not be in anyway responsible for any damage this might cause to your phone.
if you'll follow the instructions correctly, then everything will be fine.
hit THANKS, if I'm helped you