[Vote]cm 9/10/10.1/10.2/11 (Stable)

Search This thread

mathm2013

Jan 1, 2013
Rio de Janeiro
Hey Guys
Some Time I have created a vote for official cm for our device bcm21553
So Please Can All Of You support our vote to Be heared I think They will respond to Us Hopefully want to share The Link To Vote Here

forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/89978-cm-91010110211stable-for-bcm21553-devices/

Had they wanted to create any official CM for us, it would already have been created. Our best hopes are placed on Bieltv.3's work.

btw, wrong section.

EDIT:
Oh, i said some **** here. CM couldn't have been developed by them because they (and us) didn't have the necessary drivers. Now it could be developed by them. But i don't see what could get their interests yet on this phone.

Last edited:

RevolutionBolt

Jan 10, 2013
Absolado Kitkat
Hey Guys
So Please Can All Of You support our vote to Be heared I think They will respond to Us Hopefully want to share The Link To Vote Here

Request it at Mods to move this thread into General section.

EDIT: Oh yes, we don't get an official port CM. I think we will get unofficial only because we don't have properly true update for our phone. Bieltv.3 and SpaceCaker will do the hard working for port and they willing it supposed to do as monthly build. Due to initial driver, bieltv.3, SpaceCaker and BroadcomCM Team will not port CM higher than 4.0.4 because we don't get driver higher than ICS. We could having driver which support for ICS only. And I sure Broadcom will build new driver as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: matthewgwilt

Mohamed Yaser

Nov 29, 2013
Please move that@moderators

Is Pressing Thanks Harder Than Writhing T-H-A-N-K!! So If U Like Press It

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys

Had they wanted to create any official CM for us, it would already have been created. Our best hopes are placed on Bieltv.3's work.

btw, wrong section.

EDIT:
    Oh, i said some **** here. CM couldn't have been developed by them because they (and us) didn't have the necessary drivers. Now it could be developed by them. But i don't see what could get their interests yet on this phone.
    Hey Guys

Request it at Mods to move this thread into General section.

EDIT: Oh yes, we don't get an official port CM. I think we will get unofficial only because we don't have properly true update for our phone. Bieltv.3 and SpaceCaker will do the hard working for port and they willing it supposed to do as monthly build. Due to initial driver, bieltv.3, SpaceCaker and BroadcomCM Team will not port CM higher than 4.0.4 because we don't get driver higher than ICS. We could having driver which support for ICS only. And I sure Broadcom will build new driver as soon as possible.