View Poll Results: Should I make BIGGER updates?
Yes 16 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

[ROM][P769] UltraRom [KumaBase] [7-19-14][2.0][LockedBL]

OP UltraRoboto

9th April 2014, 01:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85

294 posts
More
UltraROM. Customized. Fast. Clean. 3 things that categorize this ROM to its fullest potential. Download Now! Beta 2.0 is on 16th page.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ULogo.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	2860529

What's In this?

Quote:

Additions:

• XDA app
  • KitKat Launcher
  • MovieDownloader(for any type of movie..if you're into that kind of thing EVEN NEW MOVIES THAT JUST CAME OUT! XD)
  • Custom BootAnimation and EndAnimation(Fixed? )
  • 4.4 KitKat Launcher by @nikaosoft as of 2.0 beta
  • XThemeEngine Support as of 2.0 beta
  • C-Locker as of 2.0 beta

Removals:
Quote:

• MiHome
  • SmartLauncher
  • Music App
  • And More Bloatware!

Switches:
Quote:

• Home to KitKatLauncher
  • Music to Apollo
  • Browser to Chrome

How To Install:
Quote:

• Download Rom(GAPPS included in rom zip)
  • Reboot into Recovery
  • MAKE A BACKUP!!!!!!!
  • Wipe Dalvik and Cache Files
  • Factory Reset?
  • Install Rom
  • Reboot
  • Open the Setup App and continue
  • Give Thanks!

Releases:

Quote:

• 1.0- Beta Release 4-8-14
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • 1.1- SmartLauncher Continued to break
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • 1.2- SmartLauncherForceClose and switch to MiHome Launcher
  • 1.3- New BootAnim(mines out of order)
  • 1.4- Fixed my BootAnimations(Both of them..i think), added KitKatLauncher(failiure on boot animation....they were in .gif files, so i renamed them to .jpg for it to actually work(my computers os opened the .jpg files normally, so next update will have that)
  • 1.5- Fixed the .gif file to .jpg for BootAnimation, added OTAUpdateCenter to build.prop and apps...OTA Update Test #1 if this works I will start doing updates through there as well for people that dont really have time to get it from XDA KitKat Launcher Crash disabled my phone so the updates will take some more time in compensation for this sad day.....
  • 1.6- You can OTA update WHILE EATING LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (check for bugs in launcher, i can't even open the rom right now...ill see later), Addition of Google Search for GEL so the stupid launcher won't force close(thats what its supposed to stop if I remember correctly
  • 1.7- Finally got a Kit Kat launcher so now OTA Updates and Boot Animation are a main priority
  • 1.8- Boot Animation Fix and OTA Update Notifier...just download the file and find it in /sdcard/OTAUpdates/download/Rom-Update.zip
  • 1.9- Deleted OTA Updates and BootAnimation curtesy of @nasheich and addition of ULTIMATE BOOST
  • 2.0- BIG UPDATE! KumaKan-V3 Base Patch! XThemeEngine App and Chrome Browser! New 4.4 Android L designed Home App by @nikaosoft ! Aroma stuff(@kuma82 's work thanks! C-Locker!

Code:
What's Next?
3.0- 3.0!!!!!!!!!! WHAT! someone mesage me what you think should be here!

Thank you for your time! It took me some time to figure out Ubuntu(what a NoOb right? )
Currently using: #! Linux (CrunchBang)

Quote:

ScreenShots

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-14-20-46-14.png
Views:	1475
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	2686964

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-14-20-46-18.png
Views:	1206
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	2686965

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-14-20-46-37.png
Views:	1062
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	2686966

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-14-20-46-32.png
Views:	1085
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	2686967

Quote:

Thanks to @kuma82 for providing the base!!! You can see his rom in action here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2468880
Thanks to @Sphax for letting me use Unlimited Boost! See it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1873234

Quote:

Check me out on SoundCloud! Just started but look for ENDEAVOR for some good music!

Upload to MEGA 1.8:https://mega.co.nz/#!jpQi2YTT!IuQ0tz...y1TMO8gmOsPinA
Upload to MEGA 1.9:https://mega.co.nz/#!n1hzWZKY!Oh56ci...pU7E7t0lig1KjQ
Upload to MEGA 2.0:
Last edited by UltraRoboto; 20th July 2014 at 03:42 AM. Reason: editing 2.0 listing and future updates
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to UltraRoboto For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2014, 01:56 PM   |  #2  
Flag Pancevo
Thanks Meter: 219

503 posts
More
You will need to delete pro version of smart launcher,because warez is forbidden here.

Sent from my LG-P760 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to n0p3zz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2014, 03:08 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

294 posts
More
*Gasp* Hmm ok I'll fix that..there isn't a link yet but I'll fix today..like..in a few minutes

From my deathly uncustomized Lg Optimus L9
9th April 2014, 03:17 PM   |  #4  
Rom title and paid apps
deleted
Last edited by Nasheich Xfiles; 4th May 2014 at 01:37 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nasheich Xfiles For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

294 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasheich

which one, premium or free ?
don't added if it's premium one

Fix the ROM title, make like others rom thread

Plus, add some screenshots will be great...

+1
All paid apps can't be share in here...

Its Dev app...Smart Launcher is the problem
9th April 2014, 03:32 PM   |  #6  
Read the RULES
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraRoboto

Its Dev app...Smart Launcher is the problem

Please read Forum rules first before making thread or posting...
You can be get banned if you break the forum rules...
The Following User Says Thank You to Nasheich Xfiles For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member

294 posts
More
Fixed it and uploaded the actual edit...enjoy!

From my deathly uncustomized Lg Optimus L9
10th April 2014, 10:28 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 25

319 posts
Not working for me I get a settings error on boot and theres no launcher installed it seems...
The Following User Says Thank You to redspeed For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2014, 01:03 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member

294 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redspeed

Not working for me I get a settings error on boot and theres no launcher installed it seems...

Stupidly, the apk i got for the launcher was fake! so i fixed that and i think i undid the wierd setup wizard thing....bootanimation is still a work-in-progress... didnt think it would go crazy even though i followed tut.
11th April 2014, 04:23 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member

294 posts
More
So the stable is up for download..follow instructions though..dont want you guys to freak out when launcher forcecloses every second(literally) after you update launcher, so reboot afterwards...also going to fix Boot Animation

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kuma, ulraroboto, ultrarom
Previous Thread Next Thread