[08DEC14][Kernel] [GT-I9505] AEL Kernel TW v6.5 {FEATURE PACKED} {STWEAKS}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
S

speedwayfan75

What a man you are friedrich. Big congrats to you.:good: This is such a wonderful story, from a beginner to the godfather of devs. :laugh: No one here in XDA do so much for his users than you. You must have the RD status now. I don't know what to say anymore, it's just to awesome.
As you know, you and the whole team and the incredible Echoe community are like a family for me. Since I know this echoeworld, my life is better than ever. I've never seen anyone of you, but still feel so much friendship here. THANK YOU!!!:good:
@daxgirl: who's the poet now?:laugh:

bluflight

Nov 23, 2008
After first hours of use, i can only say wonderful work mate, really congratulation :D
After changed governor and schedulers to your reccomended (lionheart and zen) i noticed an improvement on smoothness, from simple operation like open statusbar to normal use (open/close apps, various menùs). For battery life we see next days ;)

If this is only the first release, i do not know what the futures releases may reserve :)

Reactions: friedrich420

daxgirl

Jun 30, 2012
Jerusalem
What a man you are friedrich. Big congrats to you.:good: This is such a wonderful story, from a beginner to the godfather of devs. :laugh: No one here in XDA do so much for his users than you. You must have the RD status now. I don't know what to say anymore, it's just to awesome.
As you know, you and the whole team and the incredible Echoe community are like a family for me. Since I know this echoeworld, my life is better than ever. I've never seen anyone of you, but still feel so much friendship here. THANK YOU!!!:good:

@daxgirl: who's the poet now?:laugh:

You are it, my man! You are the poet! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

tuckersmission

Oct 16, 2011
Great Work Dude! I'm finding it hard leaving ktweaker behind but giving AEL a spin. I don't care much about battery. I need smoothness. And first impressions are it's pretty dam smooth. I like to leave a couple of days to bed in for a better test but so far looking good.

Peace x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reactions: friedrich420

Romcrazguy

Sep 30, 2011
I don't see lionheart or zen as an option ..am I missing something

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Acer4605

Nov 26, 2013
installed trickstermod app the payed version and I'm not having it under my apps??

any thoughts

mastrix

Nov 10, 2009
How can i download the Kernel from 09/04/2014?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

coolvipcandy

Oct 3, 2013
I'm not sure if its related to this or out of blue moon but after choosing lionheart and zen,, the phone takes lot of time finding network after restart. and during that time shows "Insert SIM" in settings>mobile network.
after 4-5 good mins,, everything returns back to smooth n sonic.

after flashing this kernel but default I/O, governor,, there was no problem,, now it takes some time to switch profile (from default ondemand to lionheart) everytime after restart and during that time,, no network.

Reactions: adnan7khan

sjamajee

Apr 2, 2012
Bredene
Incredible, after making THE best rom for the i9505, now you've developed THE best kernel! You are THE best developer! Keep it up my friend!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Pfeffernuss

Jun 30, 2009
Wassenaar
Incredible, after making THE best rom for the i9505, now you've developed THE best kernel!

And you know this how? After extensively testing *all* possible kernels and having run this one for quite some time before getting to such a conclusion?

That is a rather remarkable feat for which I want to congratulate you.

;TLDR: untested claim/purely being friendly/nothing to see here

sjamajee

Apr 2, 2012
Bredene
And you know this how? After extensively testing *all* possible kernels and having run this one for quite some time before getting to such a conclusion?

Yes, i've tested all possible kernels and this kernel is by far the most batteryfriendly kernel of them all, It als gives the phone a smooth and fast speed!!

davtse

Jan 17, 2009

And you feel the need to rain on his parade, why? He's not going around posting this in the different kernel threads and he's entitled to his own opinion, just like how you clearly feel differently.

Pfeffernuss

Jun 30, 2009
Wassenaar
And you feel the need to rain on his parade, why? He's not going around posting this in the different kernel threads and he's entitled to his own opinion, just like how you clearly feel differently.

Ah okay, this is just another a..kissing thread without any substantial value, didn't know that... Thought XDA was a step above that, but no.

In that case: best kernel I've ever used! Ultrasmooth, no drain, 9 hours screen on (maximum brightness). AMAZIN'!

Everybody happy now, great :good:

P.S. I don't feel differently, haven't tried the kernel yet. But those claims have little value, except being friendly/wanting some Thanks/etc. That's all. Maybe it IS the best kernel out there, quite possibly it is :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts